Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2015 9:23:23 AM EDT
I picked up a Tactical Tailor Fight Light belt (padded MOLLE portion) a few months ago, but I need an inner belt to go with it.  Their duty belt is cheap, but it looks like you have to overlap a long piece of belt and get it laying flat to be able to snap the buckle.  I just want to fasten the buckle and have it together, no arranging straps.  Cobra buckles look really good.  Some of the Fusion belts on Amazon have that nylon loop.  I'm guessing that would suck inside a padded belt?

Is there a forum favorite 1.75-2" cobra buckle belt that would work well in this TT belt?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:09:12 AM EDT
I have a couple of T.T. duty belts I got from Botach.

They $9-10 each.

They are pretty good belts.
If you want a  belt that doesn't overlap then you'll need to get a cobra style I think. You would still have to double both ends by the buckle back though.

I'd look at at the T.T. ones first.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:37:47 PM EDT
I had fusion make me a 2" belt with the nylon loop, inner velcro and raptor buckle, I only use Emdom pads, so no input on a sleeve type pad, the belt is very nice, though.

Custom meaning sized to me, and inner velcro added.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 3:48:25 PM EDT
Is the loop pretty stiff?  Does it collapse down with a little pressure or is it rigid?  Just wondering if it would be a big bump inside the belt.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had fusion make me a 2" belt with the nylon loop, inner velcro and raptor buckle, I only use Emdom pads, so no input on a sleeve type pad, the belt is very nice, though.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:37:05 PM EDT
Quoted:
Is the loop pretty stiff?  Does it collapse down with a little pressure or is it rigid?  Just wondering if it would be a big bump inside the belt.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The loop is pretty stiff, doesn't collapse easily. It's about 3 inches to the left of the buckle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Stay Informed On All Things 2A

Sign up and receive updates every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the ARFCOM community, breaking news and legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement.
Top Top