Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2009 12:26:10 PM EDT
What have you folks with SBR'd GSG-5's used for block 4a?

I assume to be correct it is German Sport Guns (GSG), Germany. However, has anyone listed ATI Rochester NY?

I am using the electronic copy of the form and they both won't fit in the block.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 12:51:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I put German Sport Guns, Germany in that box.  It worked on my Form1.

MadDog
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 1:10:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Here is what I put down on all of my approved Form1s. I copied it right from the GSG website. I hope it helps. Julio

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:16:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Where did you find 9.1" for barrel length? The side of my gsg-5p box lists it as 9".

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:12:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I converted the MM to Inches and that's what I got. I don't think they worry about it being a precise measurement. I could be wrong but I don't think so. That's how I've done my GSG-5 SBRs and have not had any questions or problems. Well, just don't forget to send in duplicate copies of everything like I forgot... Let's just say it delayed my approvals by about 4 weeks. Those were the longest 4 weeks of my life...
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 10:16:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Here is what I put down on all of my approved Form1s. I copied it right from the GSG website. I hope it helps. Julio

http://www.mygsg5.com/images/Form1CenterPart.jpg

Good to know that info works for 4a and 4h, as thats pretty much what I put in my forms as well.  (well, I didn't put in GSG's whole address, just their name and country).  Still have a long ways to wait for mine to get approved though.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:51:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't worry, the wait is well worth it, You think the GSG is fun to shoot now just wait until the SBR is done! It is so much fun, then you will want a CAN to go along with it!
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top