Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2002 1:00:45 PM EDT
Why is it that sometimes when you rapid fire your (insert weapon) at a range there is some stick in the mud who complains?You know the complaints:
1 It goes all over
2 All your doing is pissing ammo
3 All your doing is making noise
4 (this 1 I do agree with but the people(me) who can control it get b!tched too) Your shooting over the backstop
I mean really so long as you can control the rapid fire what is the problem? And while were are at it the we got people who like capacity restrictions. (I don`t like to shoot all my ammo in a mag or 2) and of course they have a Glock with 17 rd mags. Please somebody explain this to me
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 1:59:22 PM EDT
[#1]
hey man...,

i have no idea, but i do belive they are the same folks who complain about my "y", you see i lyke to wryte dyfferently at tymes.....
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 3:03:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Probably because you may be making it hard for them to concentrate on what they are doing. I have a friend who likes to go rapid when I'm sighting-in, and it's irritating as all hell. I don't ask him to quit, I just wait for him to have to reload a magazine. It does give me time to let the barrel cool down between shots, though.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:47:58 PM EDT
[#3]
223- Umm, what kind of primma donna shooters are you running into? A little noise or brass should'nt affect where the shot goes..

The only time I ever saw people actually complain about anything like this was at a good sized MG shoot.. One guy had a H&K 51, that tossed brass well down the line, and with considerable velocity..He was very apologetic when this was pointed out..

Meplat-
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:30:31 PM EDT
[#4]
If you change mags fast enough there will be no time for you to hear the complaints.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 9:42:02 AM EDT
[#5]
My range doesn't allow rapid fire.

-Jared
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:53:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Zardoz I`m not saying that I go F`ing nuts all the time and I understand where you are coming from but I just seems like when I want to someone complains.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:59:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top