Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/3/2005 1:55:13 PM EDT
I remember seeing some soliders with what looked like shower caps on the backpacks. I think it was some type of rain gear. Does anyone know what it is called or where I can get them?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:26:07 PM EDT
Was it a field pack cover, used for camouflage purposes?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:56:40 PM EDT

Was it a field pack cover, used for camouflage purposes?

I reckon. I thought it was for rain protection because the soliders were also wearing ponchos. I was only guessing though.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:08:42 AM EDT
It's called a pack cover. If you have to get one in a military pattern then I don't know where to get one. If you just need one that's waterproof, any civilian pack maker has them. Outdoor Research has some in grey.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:25:31 PM EDT
You can also use a spare tire cover.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:50:45 PM EDT
Thanks STINGER_RMP. I'll give Outdoor Research a try.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:39:34 AM EDT
No problem. Let us know how it works out for you. Where in AL you from?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:32:19 AM EDT
Montgomery. I'm a Junior at Faulkner.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:03:07 AM EDT
Top Top