Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2001 9:24:48 AM EDT
having a AR15 in the trunk by I think oneshootonekill in NY. It was one of the most interesting topics I have seen in a while.

No Slack!
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:32:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Yah!  Have been searching for an hour and can't find it!  Want to know the rest!

Kentlik
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:36:55 AM EDT
[#2]
SHHHH!  I imagine that it was removed to protect the member involved who will remain nameless.  I'm sure he is getting legal help and will post when his lawyer says he can.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:37:48 AM EDT
[#3]
BTW, perhaps the moderator should remove all of these enquiry posts as well.....
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:42:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:49:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I can respect any reasons the original author deleted it. I will wait patiently for new news. This could have happened to any one of us on the way to range.

No Slack!
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 10:02:37 AM EDT
[#6]
He's already been executed under the new "Anti-Terrorism" Law. Just don't know what stadium he was taken to for the execution.

I did print out the whole post though.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#7]
actually it's under the general discussion board. not the general FIREARMS discussion board.  i looked for a while yesterday until i finally typed in 'arrested' in the search box.
doh!
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 4:55:42 PM EDT
[#8]
He's got another post up still attempting to get the AR-15 and Ammo back from retarded LEO's that don't know that M855 ammo is excluded from the BATF "Most Wanted List" on "Cop Killing" "Armor Piercing" ammunition. Even the Deputy Sheriff in my town of 2500 knows the difference. What a lovely state to live in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top