Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2015 12:18:17 PM EDT

I plan on putting a Enforcer pistol (cut-down .30 carbine) into a GI-type side folding stock along with some minor sight mods..

The Enforcer's receiver is already registered as a pistol.

What forms do I need to get a stamp before doing the mods? 1140-0011 (making a firearm)?

Will it need to be engraved?


BTW....This will not be through a trust. Individual with LEO sign-off. I've done a form 4 for my can some years ago so I know how that part works.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:57:27 PM EDT
So basically you're making a SBR?

In that case just a Form 1
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:44:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/2/2015 1:46:02 PM EDT by BigWaylon]
Top Top