Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2006 9:04:27 PM EDT
Been looking at the gear they sell - anyone know anything about them?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:16:45 PM EDT
[#1]
got a link.  msn search comes up negative.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 2:55:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I have been issued their helmets and vests.....They are a British company.....The quality is good, I just don't care for their designs.  There are much better US designs for comparable prices.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:08:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have been issued their helmets and vests.....They are a British company.....The quality is good, I just don't care for their designs.  There are much better US designs for comparable prices.

My very good friend is in the same boat as you as far as gear.
He was just issued the same from his local Upstate NY Sheriffs Dept. for his SWAT unit.

If I may ask what line of work are you in and what general location, I ask only because I have to wonder why this equipment is being issued.

Is RBR maybe a DOH sweethart contractor?
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:02:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My very good friend is in the same boat as you as far as gear.
He was just issued the same from his local Upstate NY Sheriffs Dept. for his SWAT unit.

If I may ask what line of work are you in and what general location, I ask only because I have to wonder why this equipment is being issued.

Is RBR maybe a DOH sweethart contractor?

If they are, will this change anything?  or are you getting at something else?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top