Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/16/2020 9:48:49 PM
Posted: 7/21/2008 7:42:21 AM EST
Im thinking about getting my PS90 SBR and i know i need to get the paper work and everything like that but is there a kit or something that I need to buy for my barrel
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 11:07:05 AM EST
If you don't already have a PS90 then get one already SBRd from CMMG.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 11:46:23 AM EST
Iv already got one and i am wanting to get it done
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:13:26 PM EST
Then do this:

1. Send form 1 to ATF for SBR.
2. Buy barrel and flash hider or adaptor from CMMG (you need to decide if you want to use the P90 flash hider or an AR hider)
3. Once you get the approved Form 1 back, send the PS90, barrel, and hider to hdps.org so he can do the barrel install and engraving.
4. Enjoy

Top Top