Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/19/2006 3:51:45 PM EST
First of all I'm a large guy, 6'2 250 with most of my height in my torso and I have really wide shoulders and large chest.

Second I work at a gun range and we wear body armor while we are RSOs during CHL classes. I'd like to get my own since the stuff at work doesn't really fit me that well.

I'd also like to have the BA/plate carrier while taking classes and shooting at public ranges.

I've been eyeing a CIRAS maritime but getting the panels without being LEO or MIL is down right expensive as hell.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:37:41 PM EST
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:15:05 PM EST
Thank ya sir, I think that might be the best route since I can wear that while being a RO and toss on a chest rig for classes.

Do you have any suggestions for soft panels?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:52:40 AM EST
Or you might look at the Eagle Plate carrier w/cummerbund.
Top Top