Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2010 7:46:14 AM EDT
I am in the process of getting my O1 FFL.
I"m at the waiting stage now so I have descided to start looking at POS and BoundBook Software.
and I'm completly in the dark.

Any help or ideas?

I will be a small business, low inventory, doing a fair share of transfers, and accessorie sales.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 10:37:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought the Intuit Point of Sale software.  It isn't perfect but can be made to work. The inventory import does not work for shit and so I have to just add new items manually. I am still logging the guns by hand in a bound book though.  I have not found a BB program I like.

We do everything on quickbooks for the accounting and the point of sale software works directly with quickbooks and updates it automatically.  They will forever try and get you to use their damn merchant services though.  You don't have to and their rates suck.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top