Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2001 5:50:45 PM EDT
Er.........I know, I know, only USGI`s but I have never heard of Western before and if they preban, then why haven`t I heard of them before?
Any body have any of these?
AIM is selling them for ;

AR-15 .223 20rd Mags
Brand New! Western Magazines, Factory guaranteed to function-New High Capacity replacement magazines. Check you state and local laws before ordering.

Price:  $9.95 (Excluding: OH State Sales Tax at 5.5%)
They have 30 rds mags for 13.00
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 6:39:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:33:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I have some of them NIW never tried one of them yet.....hmmmm, I'll go try one out tomarrow gives me an excuse to go shooting.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 3:18:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, I did'nt really have time to get a good evaluation.  I got home about 5 and it was almost dark so I ran in stuffed two of the 20 rounders full ran out in the backyard, and proceeded to dump them at nothing in particular.  One mag ran dry with no malfunctions, the other bolted over on the 8th round and the rest went downrange without a hitch.  One other observation, they will not drop free, mil-spec and Orlites all drop free from this gun no problem.  So my conclusion based on this limited test is this, they'll be alright for a range mag, and/or other non-essential uses.  I'll try the two 30 rounders next chance I get.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 4:17:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, sounds like I`ll pass.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 4:27:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I've had these for well over a year maybe two.  I had forgot about them until your post.  Had to do some serious digging in the bottom of my magazine cabinet to find them, now I have $hit strewn helter skelter all over.  Needed to dig through there anyway.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 10:55:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top