Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2004 8:18:35 PM EDT
Where can you buy just the reciever and the trigger group?  I don't need the barrel or stock. Nothing fancy just Ruger stock parts.

Thanks!!!

JeremyD
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:05:10 PM EDT
[#1]
AFAIK Ruger won't sell just the stripped receiver, and most aftermarket ones cost more than a new base model 10/22. Probably easiest to buy a whole rifle and part it out. Could make about half your money back selling the bbl and other misc parts.

Also, a magnum trigger group or LR trigger group? the only diff is teh mainspring and bolt lock.
When I ordered mine, they didn't have a mag one, so I bought a LR one and the 2 mag parts to fit into it. Got hassled by the rep and her manager for 15 minutes about how it wouldn't work even after telling them the trigger group casting is the same either way, so watch out there.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:33:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Brownell's has a couple different makes of 10/22 receivers, and FCG's. None cheap though.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:56:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Find a used one at the local gun show...

$45.00 for a complete stainless barreled receiver minus stock.  

Mike
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:54:58 AM EDT
[#4]
deleted
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:02:24 AM EDT
[#5]
also deleted, as it wouldn't be funny anymore as the preceeding post was also deleted.

Digital
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top