Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2008 3:43:19 PM EDT
Is there anyone out there that makes a replacement barrel for the Sig 226 that would allow me to use my MP5-N can?

If im not mistaken, the Navy can is 1/2 X 32.

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:38:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I think Barsto wil make one like that.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:21:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I think Barsto wil make one like that.

It might be better to get an adapter from TROS or have a gunsmith make you one.  If my lathe was setup I would make one for you.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:27:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Another question is that;

The KAC Navy can does not have a booster, is it common for a 9mm suppressor to have one? I would hate to go through all the trouble to find out it will not cycle.

The suppressor is about half an inch longer then the OHG can that has a booster.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 8:56:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I am getting ready to run an SWR Trident on a P226 Tactical. I asked the same question and was told by SWR that "the 226 absolutley needs a booster" and "don't let anyone tell you differently". I will post when I get my 13.5x1LH sleeve in from SWR.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 10:21:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Rollin-Hot, makes sence.. I'm going to shit can that idea... Would have been cool to be able to run one can....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top