Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 2/28/2011 4:11:35 AM EST
I got a new TL safe and the walls are steel plating. I want to cover them and the shelves with some nice material. I want to know where to buy some sort of safe liner material. I did check out the local fabric stores and didn’t find what I was looking for. I don’t care for carpeting.
Any help would be appreciated
Link Posted: 2/28/2011 5:30:35 AM EST
I/O carpeting at HD.
Link Posted: 2/28/2011 3:20:16 PM EST
or how about the headliner material for vehicles....fabric covered foam, applied with spray adhesive.
Link Posted: 2/28/2011 4:58:18 PM EST
Originally Posted By FireStalker:
or how about the headliner material for vehicles....fabric covered foam, applied with spray adhesive.

Good idea. I found these guys and they have some digital camo I am looking at prices aren't bad.

http://www.yourautotrim.com/

Link Posted: 2/28/2011 5:08:20 PM EST
We just order material from the manufacturers, any safe store should be able to get it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2011 5:46:34 PM EST
I like that digital camo. Could look pretty cool.

Just looked at my safe, and the headliner material is pretty much what I have on my shelves. Velcro sticks to it really well for use with rifle rods or hanging lights.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 8:41:55 AM EST
Originally Posted By Tamiamigun:
Originally Posted By FireStalker:

Good idea. I found these guys and they have some digital camo I am looking at prices aren't bad.

http://www.yourautotrim.com/

Lookin' to do the same...
Any updates?
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 5:43:27 AM EST
I ordered five yards of the digital camo. They shipped the same day and go it in three days. I will take a before and after shot.

I just drilled a hole through the back of the safe for lighting and an alarm contact. I will start the project next week, will update.
Top Top