Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2004 7:12:25 PM EDT
Does any one know anything about these guns? Its a springfield armory 1911 made in 1914, UNITED STATES PROPERTY marked on left side of  frame and model of 1911 U.S.ARMY on rt side of slide and it has a eagle on the slide as well,  it has some of the blueing wore off, it has a "S" stamped on all the internals, it is a very tight gun for being 90 yrs old and just a all around NICE  peice, but i dont know how many are out there, what its worth or anything, can anyone help? Thanks
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:17:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about the 1914 manufacture date, but the ones made in the 40's I've seen going for $1,500-$1,700.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:19:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to www.jouster.com and post over there.  Then stand back as the stampede begins.  You may, just may, have hit the lottery.  Clean old 1911's go for obscene prices this days.

There's also an 1911 forum but the address eludes me at the moment.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top