Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2003 7:03:23 PM EDT
FOUND A M1A WITH THE FOLLOWING: M14 walnut stock with cutout for selector with cartouche marking. Also a synthentic stock. 4-20 rd mags.
Springfield Gen 1 scope mount. Bushnell 4x16 scope. TRW barrel. The serial number is 096876 is this a preban and WHAT IS THIS RIFLE WORTH??? Any and all info would be cetainly appreciated as I m looking to buy this tommorrow at a gun show. BTW it is in excellent condition and has only had less than 50 rds thru it.
ALSO...how do you determine if its a standard or loaded model.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 8:34:19 PM EDT
[#1]
That rifle is a post-'94 ban model.  With all the goodies I'd say the package would sell for $1200 give or take.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 2:07:28 PM EDT
[#2]
If it has a TRW barrel it is a standard model. That is a USGI chrome lined barrel.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 9:56:14 AM EDT
[#3]
yup, standard
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 10:46:27 AM EDT
[#4]
So? Didja buy it? C'mon, spill the beans!
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 7:45:54 PM EDT
[#5]
No I did'nt it just was'nt meant to be. I already have a SA Scout Squad and just want a full length walnut stock variant because it is the standard of M-14's. The one at the show just was'nt a great enough deal for me to jump on right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top