Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2005 6:47:45 AM EDT
Will the GLFS from smith fit the chi com barrels? what diameter are the chi com barrels?

thanks
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 1:56:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I think someone was making a batch of metric locks with the front sight, just don't remember who(might of been Rooster).
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:11:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Barrel diameter is not the issue (they are the same). As Dano523 mentioned, it is the threading which is different on the Chinese barrels.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:10:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Will the GLFS from smith fit the chi com barrels? what diameter are the chi com barrels?

thanks

Chicom barrels have metric threads for the gaslock & castle nut.

I have one metric gaslock front sight left for the Chicom barrels if you are interested.

$60.00 U.S. shipped to you.

Thx.  SKBY.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:14:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks

I have one metric gaslock front sight left for the Chicom barrels if you are interested.

Thx.  SKBY.

I'll take that if it's hooded and if J-L dosn't grab it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 9:57:00 AM EDT
[#5]
thanks for the info gents. all yours H20 man.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 10:23:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks

Thx.  SKBY.

Was rooster making these, or smith????

Saw a post a while back in regards to someone making the metric ones, but just don't remember how was going to produce them/

P.s. Must be a real bitch being able to buy one of the New poly's for less than $300 NIB.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top