Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 7:33:45 PM EDT
Anyone here have one at a good price?? ?? Or know were to get one.  Want it to be in decent shape.  Would rather trade into one, but $$ works too.    I am also looking for a Tri rail handguard JLD or RIS/RAS. Thanks for any help. Heres the links for what I have to trade.
Link # 1
Link # 2
Link # 3
Link # 4
I also have a TZ 99 9mm with box manual and 5 mags, and an EOTech 512 REV F, and a Century Arms CETME.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:53:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Centerfire had them used dirt cheap; something like $140, but they're sold out and they're not taking backorders.  I knew I should have ordered a bunch.

CDNN has them in their catalog (p. 93) in "like new" condition for $250, but they're not listed on the website so they may be sold out too.

I paid $289 for mine from Florida Gun Works, and they still seem to have them in stock.  It appeared to be new, but is sure wasn't cheap.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:31:22 PM EDT
[#2]
$289 is more than I wanted to spend.  I checked all those people out already.  Wich I could have got in on the $139 deals or whatever they went for from Centerfire.  Most people I have talked to said they were in good or great shape.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:05:43 AM EDT
[#3]
IM sent.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:16:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't buy it from floridagunworks, these guys are just awful
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:57:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Don't buy it from floridagunworks, these guys are just awful

A big +1 on that.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:23:28 PM EDT
[#6]

osprey21 is hookin it up.  Thanks guys.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top