Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 5/26/2003 5:10:56 PM EDT
Took the plunge and need (okay, WANT!) extra mags.  Please email me with info. Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 8:57:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Took the plunge and need (okay, WANT!) extra mags.  Please email me with info. Thanks.

Barrett still sells 10-rd mags for the M82A1. Cost is $ 135. Goto www.barrettrifles.com
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 9:14:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Copy.  Thanks!

I know they're still available; I'm looking for some that someone wants to get rid of at a reasonable price.  That's why I placed the ad in the classifieds here, haha.  This can be a chance for me to get a good deal and someone else to get rid of merchandise they no longer need or want.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:56:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank goodness mine came with TWO!  I hate it when the box comes and there are empty spaces in the case.  Something got removed during the process!  A lot of the dealers will take one out and sell them for the extra $100+.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:44:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Off topic, But since I saw you here ARDOC, I wanted to tell you I got the Barrett from Urban Armory and the ammo from Tim. I'm having a blast. thanks for the tips.
BTW, I noticed another of your  posts a while back where we had something else in common, the SAR 3/8. Great guns.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:55:03 PM EDT
[#5]
if you have anything else that pertains to the 82A1, shoot me a line; I may be interested, but still looking for mags.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 9:11:24 PM EDT
[#6]
TexasShark!  Glad to be of service! Its amazing to see how little the .223s look now compared to the 50bmg.  I am glad you got a great deal.  Did you get the APIs?  They are really fun to shoot at hard targets.

I have a HK91A3 thats my safe queen and I shoot the SAR.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 9:12:17 PM EDT
[#7]
One other brother got the same deal. And saved a ton!  Ed at Urban will come though.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 3:26:12 AM EDT
[#8]
DOC, I got the APIT from Tim and they are great fun to shoot. 3" groups at 300yds too with the Barrett.

Ed at Urban-Armory.com is a whole other story. Other than the Barrett, I wish you hadn't introduced us. He's going to cost me a whole lot of money over the years, i can tell. .

Just kidding, Ed is great to deal with. Thanks, again.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top