Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2002 2:32:34 PM EDT
My friend ordered replacement fire control parts from Fulton Armory.  After receiving the parts I noticed the hammer was different from his original hammer.

His new hammer has a hook on it where his old hammer does not.  I have checked the AR15 vs M16 archive page at the old AR15.com website and it does look like the M16 hammer.

Is there any chance that new AR15 hammers have a hook but are ground off enough to make it not work in a M16??

Has anyone else purchased a AR15 hammer that looks like this ?

The hook does not seem to be as long as the hook on the picture of the M16.  But I want to be more than sure than just looking at a image on the Net....

Thanks  USMC_LB
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 6:16:30 PM EDT
[#1]
A picture of it would help a lot. If it appears to be an M16 hammer it probably is, but not seeing it I can't say for sure.
Link Posted: 6/30/2002 8:46:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I will get a piture up tomorrow !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top