Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2002 10:17:53 AM EDT
What's your problem, idiot?  Anybody else ready to track him down and show him, firsthand, how to operate some weapons?
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 10:22:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Im in with you bro...lets go get em....or better yet lets turn this piece of sh*t into the BATF.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 10:34:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree that it might be a good idea to point this guy out to one of our "Homeland Defense" agencies but I will leave that decision up to the staff.  I suspect more than a few folks here wouldn't want to give the Feds any reason to be poking around here.  I'm not sure they could correctly interpret some of the "debates" and comments around here.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 10:42:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Not ATF - FBI.  He's located in Singapore, according to RBAD's post in the locked threads.  Might be a terrorist threat - someone from Southeast Asia looking for info on American weapons systems.  We've got troops in the Phillipines; maybe he's looking for info on how to operate weapons they can take from our troops.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 10:59:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Would someone please lock this trolls account!

Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:06:57 AM EDT
[#5]

At best he's a troll

At worst he could be something dangerous
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 11:21:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Dipschit
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 7:31:39 PM EDT
[#7]
this guy needs his balls stomped. someone trying to collect intel on heavy weapons. hmm.... not a very smart guy. that stuff is open source and probably available from Janes or someplace similar. dumbass. his IP needs to be dumped to the bit bucket and his ass reported
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 8:13:54 PM EDT
[#8]
another BOG???
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 8:17:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 8:21:52 PM EDT
[#10]
who the hell is patric_wx anyway?
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 8:24:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Ditto. Every time I go out (this time to the funeral home) another pops up. What did this one do?

Scott

Link Posted: 8/1/2002 8:30:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I just figured out right now that this guy was asking for all these anti-armor vehicle missile system manuals.  Something is DEFINITELY not right here!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 8:34:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Found him with a search. Boy, he was a busy beaver, huh? If he is located in a region where U.S. troops are ACTIVELY conducting anti-terrorist operations, and he is asking these kind of questions, definately needs to be reported to FBI, CIA, USMC, MIB, SOMEBODY....

Scott

Link Posted: 8/1/2002 8:42:47 PM EDT
[#14]
I'd volunteer to kick him in the nootz!
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 8:43:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Somebody really likes their rockets... Preferably guided, expensive, and classified (he re-posted that SMAW thread multiple times)....

I wonder, how's the Al Queda Rocket Cloning business working right now??
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 8:51:59 PM EDT
[#16]
patrick_wx is out of action.

Arock
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 9:00:35 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't know, Arock.  I have a feeling that this guy will get his information one way or another.  We should report him; he might do some serious damage!
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 9:36:12 PM EDT
[#18]
no need to report ATF, feds, FBI had his number with his first stupid post, and they are well in tune to this station
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 10:34:29 PM EDT
[#19]

this guys posts were all exactly the same only with different weapons systems.  it looks like he has little grasp of the english language to me.  probly just some dumbass trying to stir up trouble.

more than likely harmless.

stupid, but harmless.

-Spaceman

Link Posted: 8/2/2002 5:41:33 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I don't know, Arock.  I have a feeling that this guy will get his information one way or another.  We should report him; he might do some serious damage!

ar15_,
like Arock said, this jerk-off is out of action.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top