Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2005 6:06:07 PM EDT
how are they?  9mm semi auto with sliding stock..manuals and mag, really good condition; is it worth 625?  Cant say that I know anything about them.  how about reliablility?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:14:37 PM EDT
[#1]
not all of us can choose the last option guys...
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:44:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, since your a member here I think Atlantic will sell you a brand new one for $550 + shipping.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:04:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm still waiting for the Form 4 to clear on my Vector SBR.  Had I had any forsight, I would have ordered a 16" barrel and done the Form 1/SBR myself.  Gun Parts sells the short semi-auto barrels so I would only need to take care of the engraving part once it was approved.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:07:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I have no idea what you are referring to in the "maintenance" category- hell, the Uzi is the AK of the 9mm SMG world and takes little to no cleaning to keep operating, will eat just about anything you feed it, and has got to be hands down the easiet longarm to clean that I have ever used (pop the top cover, pull out the bolt assembly, unscrew the barrel, and you are done!).

The only downside is they are heavy, and not quite as accurate as some other 9mm longarms, but for under $600 (less than the cost of an AR) it is an outstanding deal!

Dawg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top