Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2002 6:38:18 AM EDT
I would like to put a group purchase together if there are enough people interested.    I think I have a dealer here in SC that might be interested.    Would like to get enough people to at least get the price down to around $2750.00 for each Uzi(standard size).   Lower price would be even better.   The dealer will handle everything.    I would just like to be able to go them and say I have X amount of people interested, what is your best deal?  
Link Posted: 3/29/2002 8:10:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I know someone who is very interested if the purchase is 3+ months away, and there aren't any hang-ups with having a corporation buy it.  By hang-ups, I'm talking about with taxes (it should just be an expense since it's an investment?) or with the ATF paperwork.  The company is an LLC with a single stockholder who can legally buy firearms.  The reason for the delay is to save the money for the purchase and finish the paperwork to remove someone, who can't legally own a gun, from a small percentage of the ownership.z
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 6:08:24 PM EDT
[#2]
i had a cousin who used to know a guy who's brother wanted one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top