Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2003 10:11:58 PM EDT
Great little stock!  Was a little un-natural at first to handle on a shotgun, but I quickly adjusted and accepted it as an upgrade to my stock stock.

After a lil practice, it points faster, and 1 handed shooting is very possible.  Took out a few clay pigeons with 1 hand.

Also, recoil felt reduced to me.  After about 75 rounds of bargain bird-shot, my shoulder isn't as sore as it normally is.  

Good stock, just thought I'd do a litt;e bit of bragging.

Link Posted: 9/14/2003 12:37:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Question time!

-Do you have the full length or short stock?
-Is the grip broom-like or is it fat enough for you hand?
-What about its texture? Do you think you would need to slip rubber tubing over the grip?

I will be picking up a new 870 Security from Big 5 very soon and the tension is building up by the minute!
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 10:33:07 AM EDT
[#2]
-Short stock

-Grip is kinda big, but fits my hands well

-The grip is textured, and unless you just like the feel of rubber, you won't need it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top