Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2003 5:58:37 AM EDT
Well its getting close - More parts arriving every day.
http://www.gunsnet.net/album/showphoto.php?photo=13103
There more pics in the gunsnet site.
Those of you attending the Knob Creek MG shoot stop by table B-19 in the pole barn we should have the first production uppers there on display.
Thanks
Walter Keller
Safety Harbor Firearms Inc
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 9:47:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Met Walter today at Knob Creek - great guy!

Also saw the upper - WOW!  Tim Tucker introduced me to the Biggerhammer crowd at Serbus B-19 table and we .50BMG types congregated.  This is the first upper I've seen that totally impressed me.  Going back tomorrow and take a better look!

Alan
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 5:40:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I was looking at the Mag50 on the website and it looks AWESOME,did anyone at the creek fire one?I am looking onto getting a 50 and I was thinking of mabey either a Mag50 or AR50,just gotta decide I guess.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 8:31:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Both the MMAG and Walter's Ultramag were at the same table and both look great!!!! It was good to meet the biggerhammer guys. The whole weekend was top notch.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 11:17:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the kind words on the UltraMag 50 - we had a great weekend with lots of good feedback on the upper.
Walter Keller
Safety Harbor Firearms Inc.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top