Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/7/2001 12:28:28 PM EST
I just bought 2 of the metal m16 rifle racks and want to refinish them. Does anyone no where to find rubberized paint like what is on it? Want to try to keep them as original looking as possible.

Link Posted: 12/7/2001 12:32:04 PM EST
Good luck....seriously....I had to use flat black spray paint on mine AS an armorer for the military..........
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 12:42:03 PM EST
Go to an auto parts store. Get some rubberized undercoating. I don't know if this is the finish you're looking for, but it's black, dull finished, and rubberized.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 2:48:51 PM EST
At the auto parts store, or a good hardware store, they sell rubberized coating that is intended to be used for dipping screwdrivers, pliars handles, etc. into. I don't think undercoating is what you want. Some of it dries hard as a rock, while others never really dry and you will find the coating on your guns.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 2:55:11 PM EST
why not have them powder coated?
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 2:59:56 PM EST
Are there anymore to be had?
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 4:52:50 PM EST
People sleep in racks, guns in beds.
Top Top