Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 1:59:42 PM EDT
I asked this in the pistol caliber section..but no answer.

Brownells used to sell them, but it appears they do not carry them anymore.

Who sells or knows where to get a two piece colt style mag block (set screw type)????
Top Top