Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2010 8:32:57 PM EDT
I'll be sending out two Form 4's tomorrow from the same dealer, one form for a MG and one for a suppressor. Do I need two copies of my Trust, two certificates of compliance, two schedule A's?

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I've only sent them out one at a time until now.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 9:45:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'll be sending out two Form 4's tomorrow from the same dealer, one form for a MG and one for a suppressor. Do I need two copies of my Trust, two certificates of compliance, two schedule A's?

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I've only sent them out one at a time until now.

I would give two of each. And the reason is because each form4 is a separate application. I've never had the FORTUNE to submit two at once, but This is how I would do it if I could do that.  Treat each Form4 as a single packet. Including everything with each one.  Its better IMO than to get a letter, delaying you because you did not, unless someone else knows for sure you don't need to do this.

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 5:32:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I sent two in the other day in the same packet with one complete copy of my trust and schedule A.  I'll let you know in a few months what happened lol.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:02:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd do 2 of everything.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:07:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I just called them and was told that you need to send two copies of everything.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:21:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Well crap, guess I'll be hearing from them soon.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 12:41:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope not. I had a mg and suppressor approved after only sending one copy of trust, but they had the same examiner.  I have two form 4's pending now and I only sent one copy of trust.  The only thing I can see causing a problem now is these two have been assigned to different examiners.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 5:41:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope not. I had a mg and suppressor approved after only sending one copy of trust, but they had the same examiner.  I have two form 4's pending now and I only sent one copy of trust.  The only thing I can see causing a problem now is these two have been assigned to different examiners.  

One copy of a trust works.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:27:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I was thinking I searched and found that one copy was sufficient before mailing off my packet.  This thread made me have second thoughts though lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top