Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2010 8:32:57 PM EDT
I'll be sending out two Form 4's tomorrow from the same dealer, one form for a MG and one for a suppressor. Do I need two copies of my Trust, two certificates of compliance, two schedule A's?

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I've only sent them out one at a time until now.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 9:45:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By JOHN_E:
I'll be sending out two Form 4's tomorrow from the same dealer, one form for a MG and one for a suppressor. Do I need two copies of my Trust, two certificates of compliance, two schedule A's?

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I've only sent them out one at a time until now.

I would give two of each. And the reason is because each form4 is a separate application. I've never had the FORTUNE to submit two at once, but This is how I would do it if I could do that.  Treat each Form4 as a single packet. Including everything with each one.  Its better IMO than to get a letter, delaying you because you did not, unless someone else knows for sure you don't need to do this.

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 5:32:03 AM EDT
I sent two in the other day in the same packet with one complete copy of my trust and schedule A.  I'll let you know in a few months what happened lol.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:02:42 AM EDT
I'd do 2 of everything.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:07:13 AM EDT
I just called them and was told that you need to send two copies of everything.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:21:19 AM EDT

Well crap, guess I'll be hearing from them soon.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 12:41:23 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mac_05evo:

I hope not. I had a mg and suppressor approved after only sending one copy of trust, but they had the same examiner.  I have two form 4's pending now and I only sent one copy of trust.  The only thing I can see causing a problem now is these two have been assigned to different examiners.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 5:41:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By jbirdious:
Originally Posted By mac_05evo:

I hope not. I had a mg and suppressor approved after only sending one copy of trust, but they had the same examiner.  I have two form 4's pending now and I only sent one copy of trust.  The only thing I can see causing a problem now is these two have been assigned to different examiners.  

One copy of a trust works.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:27:59 PM EDT
I was thinking I searched and found that one copy was sufficient before mailing off my packet.  This thread made me have second thoughts though lol.
Top Top