Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2008 2:38:02 PM EDT
I have read on other sites that MAX100 makes tube extensions for 982's how do I obtain on of these?  I have already read all about the dimples and how to remove them.  Also... those shark type breachers ... how do they go on the end of the barrel and to be even with the end of the break... can you use a longer tube extension such as a +3 or +4?  any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Steve.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:44:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have read on other sites that MAX100 makes tube extensions for 982's how do I obtain on of these?  I have already read all about the dimples and how to remove them.  Also... those shark type breachers ... how do they go on the end of the barrel and to be even with the end of the break... can you use a longer tube extension such as a +3 or +4?  any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Steve.

MAX100 can be PM'ed here or over on ShotgunWorld.com, let him know what length mag extension you need.  You'll probably need a +3.

The breaching attachment shown on his 982 demo gun made by us.  Go to KingArmory.com and click on "KA-1212BR" for details.

Here's a link KA-1212BR

Link Posted: 11/22/2008 10:51:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Here is my H&R Pardner Protector KA Breacher display shotgun Below. Basically the same shotgun as the 982 with a different style receiver. If you decide on a King Armory break I would have them cut the barrel 1.25" inches and reinstall the front GRS on the barrel behind the breacher break. That will give you a barrel length of about 19" and give clearance for the base of the tube ext and brake. By installing the front sight behind the brake you would still have use of the nice set of GRS that comes standard on the 982. It will look nice too.

There brakes are internal welded on so installation is very clean looking and very strong. Mine patterns very well and muzzle flash is greatly reduced which is very noticeably at night. Recoil is also reduced some. They are well designed & "tested", (Very Important), high quality steel brakes and very impressive looking.    

King Armory Breacher Brake on a H&R Pardner Protector with one of My GUN CONNECTION, GC 7+1 mag tube extensions.

GC

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top