Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2012 5:06:19 AM EDT
I used the search and can't find my specific question. We just moved from San Diego to South Carolina and I have submitted the paperwork for my first two NFA items, SBR and suppressor.

We have a family living trust that was done a few years ago in San Diego. Is that a document I can use to bypass the CLEO step in South Carolina or would my trust need to be drawn-up locally?
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 10:17:14 AM EDT
Probably not a good idea to use a family trust. I would use a separate trust for NFA items.
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 12:01:47 PM EDT
Ok, thanks
Top Top