Any one know a good link to how the springs go in on a 91 trigger pack? I think mine is assembled wrong or maybe the springs have weakened. Thanks
Some basic pics here:
Assembly HK 3 position Full Auto:
1. Insert SPACER into Full Auto Sear Catch SPRING. Place SPRING onto SEAR CATCH with hooked spring ends to inside top of Catch.
2. Place SEAR CATCH/SPRING assembly inside forward part of FIRE CONTROL HOUSING. Insert Sear Catch PIVOT PIN thru Housing and into Sear Catch/Spring assembly.
3. Install TRIGGER with SPRING into underside of HOUSING, but leave tail of Spring hanging down loose. Insert Trigger PIVOT PIN only though one side of Trigger.
4. Now from top install SEAR into Trigger and push Trigger Pivot Pin all the way through Trigger & Sear to hold both in place. Install hook curved end of Trigger Spring onto Hammer Pivot Pin BUSHING that is permanently fixed to left side of Fire Control Housing. Lift Trigger Spring tail into retaining groove of Trigger.
5. Push SEAR CATCH to forward position and insert small screw driver in left side of box hole to hold SEAR CATCH in forward position while at the same time pull Trigger fully rearward. Now you can install TRIP LEVER over it's stud on right side of Housing.
6. Install HAMMER and it's PIVOT PIN.
7. Slip HAMMER SPRING over SHANK. Insert Shank tapered end into hole in rear of Housing from the inside and then snap assembly into place against Hammer.
8. Install SPRING, EJECTOR LEVER and PIVOT PIN.
Great link, helped this noob out a lot!