Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/27/2005 11:05:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:53:22 PM EDT

don't know what it is, but i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE P90s.

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:58:23 PM EDT
Nice, .
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:59:39 PM EDT
I can see the light wire snagging on things.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:23:05 PM EDT
nice chinwled
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:49:45 PM EDT
Very nice.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:51:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Spade:
I can see the light wire snagging on things.

yeah like the cocking handle its over!

is that a surefire laser?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:13:19 PM EDT
You got windshield wipers on that thing?

Oh and nice P90.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:11:27 PM EDT

TWO fingers inside the trigger guard!

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:31:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MP906:
TWO fingers inside the trigger guard!

Ya look at those gloves, I wouldnt mess with THAT guy...
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:25:42 AM EDT

He has only one finger on the trigger.

-DmL
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:26:56 AM EDT
That looks like a fun little blaster. I'd hate having to shoot any shoulder fired weapon with that windshield on though. The thing looks thick enough to stop a smaller caliber round though.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 12:08:30 PM EDT

i don't want to start another P90 pissing contest, but that pic illustrates one of the flaws of the P90 design.

Notice the shooter has his right index finger on the trigger AND his left thumb inside the trigger guard.

I have noticed this several times in training as well. It is hard to keep your weak thumb out of there.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 1:20:39 PM EDT
Well, if you're firing, having two fingers in the trigger guard doesn't really matter. Outside of firing, you'd really have to stretch your weak hands thumb back to even touch the trigger, let alone, depress it. At that, given the P90s weight, I imagine you would probably be just as, if not, more comfortable holding it with just your strong hand outside of firing.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 2:36:20 PM EDT
You P90 lovers should watch Stargate Atlantis on SciFi Friday nights. I don't think I've seen an episode where a P90 hasn't been used....and I've seen a season and a half worth of shows.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 2:43:17 PM EDT
yawn
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 2:59:21 PM EDT
Looks like a horrible Airsoft get up to me. Get rid of the stupid gloves and ridiculous face shield.

And try to setup the sub gun properly. Good grief
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:33:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Colt_45:
Well, if you're firing, having two fingers in the trigger guard doesn't really matter. Outside of firing, you'd really have to stretch your weak hands thumb back to even touch the trigger, let alone, depress it. At that, given the P90s weight, I imagine you would probably be just as, if not, more comfortable holding it with just your strong hand outside of firing.

Exactly what I was thinking.

-DmL
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:01:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/29/2005 4:04:34 PM EDT by fnman]

i don't want to start another P90 pissing contest, but that pic illustrates one of the flaws of the P90 design.

Notice the shooter has his right index finger on the trigger AND his left thumb inside the trigger guard.

I have noticed this several times in training as well. It is hard to keep your weak thumb out of there.

Again, If you knew anything about P-90's you would know that it was designed that way. With your thumb in that hole it is hard to get your hand in front of the muzzle. Since the P-90 was designed for support troops with little weapons training, that is a good thing.

For everybody elses benefit, what you are looking at is a P-90 USG with the reflex sight replaced by the new see-through rail with the iron sights inside. It is also a Laser model with the switch for the internal laser on the right side above the fore grip. I am at a loss as to why he has a external laser on the weapon since it is already a laser model. About the remote switch, I agree, that cord needs to be squared away. The operator is part of the Federal Protective Service--they guard the Fedreal Court Houses.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:10:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/29/2005 4:13:44 PM EDT by MP906]
Colt45,

Actually, you've got it exactly backwards.

If you look closely at the pic. You can see that the shooter's right hand is actually barely on the grip. His pinky and ring finger are not on the grip. He is holding the brunt of the weight with his weak hand. This is because the thumbhole grip thingy of the P90 is extremely ackward and uncomfortable. Why? It sits nearly horizontal. Don't like the grip angle of a Glock? You will absolutely hate the P90 grip! I am a 220lb. weight lifter and the P90 makes my wrist ache, and I love Glocks. Holding the P90 with your strong hand only is extremely uncomfortable.

"Holding" the rifle with the weakhand takes weight off your strong hand wrist. This is not uncommon. Having a finger in the triggerguard is unsafe any way you slice it, especially in the stack.

But, hey, what the hell do I know.

Later
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:02:23 PM EDT
fnman,

I though I remembered the laser button bing inline with the grip in the center. Am I not remembering correctly or was there a change?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:24:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By nf9648:

He's got a tactical boat anchor.

His mag's empty.

I bet he wishes it had a bayonet lug now ;-)
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:26:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NAM:

He's got a tactical boat anchor.

His mag's empty.

I bet he wishes it had a bayonet lug now ;-)

There is nothing impressive about that picture whatsoever.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:52:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2005 6:03:23 AM EDT by pillbox]

After reading your posts for a while , I ask myself the same thing about you..one week you are on a swat team, the next week you just have friends on a swat team...you claim to shoot ar15s and P90's from the center of your chest...not shoulder(Dang , they never tought me that in HK swat school lol) and you complain about somebody holding a P90 the way it was made to hold...the Pic looks fine to me. You have proven time after time to be a little loose with the facts and the truth.
Why dont you stick to posting on another subject as you have zero credibility on this one.
Also if you kept you elbow down like in the pic, instead of straight out horizonal to the ground..it wouldnt hurt your
wrist

DevL....ON/Off switch, as like you said- the activation switch is on the pistol grip
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:35:18 AM EDT
So why does the civilian version have the laser button on the front side? It looks hard to manipulate.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:48:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By pillbox:

you claim to shoot ar15s and P90's from the center of your chest...not shoulder

Not to defend the guy or anything but we are being trained in the Army to shoot M4's in mout tucked in towards the chest, not placed on the shoulder like normal, with the support hand along the side of the handguard fingers pointing forward instead of having the hand under the handguard. During movement instead of taking normal steps we bend the knees and use our legs like shock absorbers, trying to minimize the amount of movement in the upper body while maintaining a normal walkng pace.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:41:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2005 11:43:41 AM EDT by MP906]

Not to defend the guy or anything but we are being trained in the Army to shoot M4's in mout tucked in towards the chest, not placed on the shoulder like normal, with the support hand along the side of the handguard fingers pointing forward instead of having the hand under the handguard. During movement instead of taking normal steps we bend the knees and use our legs like shock absorbers, trying to minimize the amount of movement in the upper body while maintaining a normal walkng pace.

Yes, MOUT basics, as learned in Army MP SRT school. Same thing I have learned and used in LE SERT.

Don't worry, pillbox is a newbie troll. And I NEVER "chicken-wing" my elbow. It would not matter anyway, as that has nothing to do with grip angle.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:43:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2005 12:44:58 PM EDT by pillbox]
Hardly a troll, Just a brother LEO that thinks your full of shit after reading through your posts...and its not the first time you and I have not seen eye to eye on things. you state time after time that you basically hate the P90 but you just cant seen to stay out of a P90 thread...do you do the same for Hi-points? You yourself have said you are not on a team..except when you slip and say you are. which is it this week?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:21:30 PM EDT

I never said I hated the P90. I am probably one of the few on here that has used the P90 extensively. It is not a perfect design. When that is pointed out, a few people here go nuts for some reason.

I really don't care if you believe what I say or not, but I personally know a lot of people on this site that have been on here since everyone was running 56k modem. I can provide numerous references as to my experience.

For the record: I was recently assigned to the team. Before, I was not on, but trained/shot with some of the members. Is that really THAT confusing to the people on here that stalk my posts!? I am also an Army MP since forever.

All this crap is way off topic though: see ya in the next P90 thread
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:08:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2005 2:10:15 PM EDT by DmL5]

It is not a perfect design. When that is pointed out, a few people here go nuts for some reason.

This comment is a severe stretch of the truth. When you started giving your opinion on the weapon you listed 11 negatives and 1 positive. The next time it came up, you said "the ergonomics suck horribly". By then people weren't beginning to take your posts seriously, so you tried to make a comeback by saying that "CMMG had to give MHP ammo because it was so expensive". Fnman looked it up with CMMG, and it was false. From there on, absolutely nothing you say about the P90 should/will be taken seriously.

All this crap is way off topic though: see ya in the next P90 thread

Indeed you will. No matter how many times your posts get torn down you keep coming back because for some reason you absolutely refuse to accept that your nitpicks are nitpicks. What you find bothersome about a weapon's handling, others will probably not. The guy's thumb is exerting pressure away from the trigger, it is not unsafe in any way, and it would be virtually impossible for him to squeeze the trigger with the backside of his weakhand thumb. My advice is to simply think about the weapon, try to see past your nitpicks, and (most importantly) stop trying to make everyone accept them.

-DmL
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:24:52 PM EDT

Hardly a troll, Just a brother LEO that thinks your full of shit after reading through your posts...and its not the first time you and I have not seen eye to eye on things. you state time after time that you basically hate the P90 but you just cant seen to stay out of a P90 thread...do you do the same for Hi-points? You yourself have said you are not on a team..except when you slip and say you are. which is it this week?

Hardly a troll? That's strange, you claim to be an LEO as well, but call bullshit when another LEO talks about shooting from the chest instead of the shoulder?

Brother, I'm not LEO or military, and I've known of this training technique for years. Where have you been? 1980?

MP906 is hardly full of shit (I've known the guy for years, and is a good guy for sure). He also has spent plenty of time behind P90's (as opposed to many on hear who seem rely on second hand information). So to me his opinions are very valid, whether you like them or not.

And I don't just say that because I agree with him. I usually stay out of the P90 discussions, as I to some degree can be biased as I know people who are personally tied with FN.

While I like FN products, and they are of the hightest quality, I'm just not crazy about the P-90 myself. Haven't shot it much, but a bit, and there wasn't anything I liked much about it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trashing it, or saying it's a bad gun. Just that it doesn't fit me, and it seems to not fit others I know who have been behind it.

It may have it's role, but in general, I personally would probably choose another weapon to fill that role.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:33:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2005 8:40:42 PM EDT by DmL5]

MP906 is hardly full

Since you passed over my post, I will repost some of it here. When MP906 first gave his opinion here on the P90, he listed 11 negatives and 1 positive. The next time it came up, he said "the ergonomics suck horribly". I could understand if he had said "the ergonomics didn't suit me", or something along that line, but no. By then people weren't beginning to take his posts seriously, including one that had fired it and found it to be "the most ergonomic weapon I've fired". So MP906 tried to make a comeback by saying that "CMMG had to give MHP 5.7 ammo because it was so expensive". Fnman looked it up with CMMG, and it was false. From there on, absolutely nothing he says about the P90 has been taken seriously. Now, he comes into yet another P90 thread and states his worry over the trigger being depressed by the backside of a firer's weakhand thumb. It's ridiculous.

-DmL
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:48:34 PM EDT

A finger, drawstring, twig, whatever....any foreign object inside the trigger guard is a safety hazard for realworld applications. Sorry, that is just common sense. Do you commonly have someone crouching behind you with a loaded P90?

Some guy that rented out the P90 and 50 rounds at a machiunegun shoot says "its the most ergonomic gun I've ever shot" suddenly has a high level of credibility????

Umm, fnman is hardly a good source of credible info. He claims to know more about the inner workings of MY department than I do and threatened to call some Captain to complain on me!

Anyways, I'm going to pretend I've never shot a P90 and let people figure out for themselves that they are not a Godsend to modern weaponry.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 11:18:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2005 11:27:27 PM EDT by nf9648]

Yes, MOUT basics, as learned in Army MP SRT school. Same thing I have learned and used in LE SERT.

Don't worry, pillbox is a newbie troll. And I NEVER "chicken-wing" my elbow. It would not matter anyway, as that has nothing to do with grip angle.

I can vouch for pillbox, hes a LEO whos been around the block a couple times before and has proved to be very knowledgeable, both here and other forums. I think this "troll" word is being used a little too extensively. MP906, just curious how you are using the P90 if you are an Army MP? The SRT here at Ft Shafter only has M4s, M9s, shotguns, and M24s in the arsenal, and they protect the USARPAC headquarters among other high interest places. Im guessing you are at Ft Leonardwood since you have "MO" under your name, maybe you guys get more toys at the MP TRADOC post, but I do think it is a bit far fetched to find this weapon in a Army arms room. Its one of those weapons I havent found a single TM on or stock number, not one hit in the fedlog system.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 4:07:24 AM EDT
Stargate tv show aside - I do like the looks and concept of the P-90
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:39:25 AM EDT

nf9648, RE-READ my post. I'm "part time" Army and civilan LE.

I'm sure pillbox is a great guy. He and a few others here tend to do the same thing you are doing: FAIL to read my entire post and insinuate or outright claim I'm BS'ing based on only part of my posting.

The P90 does have the "cool-factor" going for it. So there, that's like two positives now
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:24:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DevL:
fnman,

I though I remembered the laser button bing inline with the grip in the center. Am I not remembering correctly or was there a change?

They changed them for the Govt.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:27:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/1/2005 8:28:48 AM EDT by fnman]

After reading your posts for a while , I ask myself the same thing about you..one week you are on a swat team, the next week you just have friends on a swat team...you claim to shoot ar15s and P90's from the center of your chest...not shoulder(Dang , they never tought me that in HK swat school lol) and you complain about somebody holding a P90 the way it was made to hold...the Pic looks fine to me. You have proven time after time to be a little loose with the facts and the truth.
Why dont you stick to posting on another subject as you have zero credibility on this one.
Also if you kept you elbow down like in the pic, instead of straight out horizonal to the ground..it wouldnt hurt your
wrist

DevL....ON/Off switch, as like you said- the activation switch is on the pistol grip

Amen to that. MP906 If no one else is going to say it, I will. You are a liar. Please don't go away mad...JUST GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:07:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/1/2005 9:11:02 AM EDT by MP906]

Oooo...kay...

Does that qualify as a ?

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:17:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/1/2005 9:40:32 AM EDT by DmL5]

A finger, drawstring, twig, whatever....any foreign object inside the trigger guard is a safety hazard for realworld applications.

It is a finger exerting pressure away from the trigger. It's unlikely that the backside of his thumb will touch the trigger, let alone depress it.

Some guy that rented out the P90 and 50 rounds at a machiunegun shoot says "its the most ergonomic gun I've ever shot" suddenly has a high level of credibility????

His message board posts aren't any less credible than any other, especially yours. They're all message board posts.

Umm, fnman is hardly a good source of credible info. He claims to know more about the inner workings of MY department than I do and threatened to call some Captain to complain on me!

From the looks of it, he does know more about your department than you do. He actually looked it up about CMMG giving ammo, and you then admitted you were wrong about it. And apparently you weren't even aware of the captain he was referring to.

-DmL
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:32:30 AM EDT
lol
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:46:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/1/2005 9:48:01 AM EDT by MP906]
lol is about right.

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 1:29:38 PM EDT
Huh? I could have sworn this was a started as a P90 porn thread. I guess I missed where the topic originator was asking for opinions on the P90 system in general. It's kind of sad that every P90 thread has become so predictable.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:18:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/1/2005 6:24:15 PM EDT by ShamusMcOI]
"I can vouch for pillbox, hes a LEO whos been around the block a couple times before and has proved to be very knowledgeable"

That's fine and dandy, yet he also doesn't seem up to speed on many current training techniques that are common enough that even many non LEO and non military know about. But for some reason, him trying to discredit MP906 for referring to this is a non issue for those of you who are trashing MP906.

By many of the posters logic here, Pillbox himself should be discredited for being "full of shit".

Though it's obvious to me, he just lobbed a cheap shot that turned out to be something he knew nothing of.

"Since you passed over my post, I will repost some of it here"

I didn't pass over your post, I just thought it wasn't worth mentioning. But I guess i will now.

I remember when MHP got the P90s. And from what I understand, MP906 was not at all wrong about the ammo being donated to the MHP because it was expensive. Just that it wasn't donated through CMMG. And the way second hand information gets around, it would not suprise me that he had been told that from somebody else.

"Amen to that. MP906 If no one else is going to say it, I will. You are a liar. Please don't go away mad...JUST GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Which brings me to this shit. I am a person who takes the word "liar" very seriously. Not one who throws the word around at the drop of a hat.

Not only do you not have a good basis to call MP906 a liar on (from what I've seen), but you then go on to use a cheesy quote from a hair metal band to push your point? Sad man, very sad.

It's actually funny how easily worked up you are over such a trivial matter as to whether a paticular individual likes a gun or not. You must lead a very exciting life.

Again, I know MP906, and know the people he shoots with. I'd be willing to wager that he has spent much more time behind them than many of you posting on the subject.

As I've stated before, FN has nothing but quality products IMO. I like their pistols, shotguns, and rifles. Hell I'll be the first in line to buy a SCAR when it is released to civies.

But I can understand why some don't like the P90's. Again, not my favorite weapon either.

But some of you seem can't seem to leave it at that, and decide that trolling is more fun.

Lighten up guys. It's just the internet.

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 6:35:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/1/2005 9:06:05 PM EDT by pillbox]
all that crap started here in the U.S in the LE community with HK training div teaching SAS dynamic entry with MP5A3 with the stock collapsed held out in front of the center of your chest tensioned against the HK tac sling....gosh golly I did go to HK tactical school in the late 1980's As well as MP5 Instructors school, and Explosive entry school. That was when Phil Singelton (ex SAS,PARA) was the chief instructor. So it is something I very much knew about...so get off your dang hi horse...I also know that technique dont work with every f'in firearm on the planet. The P90 was never ment to be used in that manner, nor were most any other bullpup....and in doing so you get less than perfect results.
Shamus You dont have one stinking Idea what I do or dont Know. And I stand by my every word.

This here is my deptment issue G36KE1.....notice that HK sling on there? I use it with the stock folded and tensioned on the sling punched out in front of me while doing building interiors.Does that sound Kinda like your talking about? lol
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 8:03:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/1/2005 8:11:50 PM EDT by DmL5]

It's actually funny how easily worked up you are over such a trivial matter as to whether a paticular individual likes a gun or not.

It has nothing to do with whether or not MP906 likes the gun. It's the way he's throwing around misinformation regarding a major state agency and forcing his nitpicks on other people. With the civilian PS-90 release just around the corner, do you think everyone who buys it will find the weapon to be as bad as MP906 makes out? (11 negatives, 1 positive?) Like I said, they are just nitpicks (very shaky ones, too) and should not be forced on people. So far MP906 has come into almost half a dozen P90 threads like this and I don't expect him to stop, especially with you making an attempt to support it.

-DmL
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:21:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By olds442tyguy:
Huh? I could have sworn this was a started as a P90 porn thread. I guess I missed where the topic originator was asking for opinions on the P90 system in general. It's kind of sad that every P90 thread has become so predictable.

Amen brother. DML5, post some of those P90 porn pics from that old thread you had...I need some new wallpapers for my desktop.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:31:04 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DmL5:

It's actually funny how easily worked up you are over such a trivial matter as to whether a paticular individual likes a gun or not.

It has nothing to do with whether or not MP906 likes the gun. It's the way he's throwing around misinformation regarding a major state agency and forcing his nitpicks on other people. With the civilian PS-90 release just around the corner, do you think everyone who buys it will find the weapon to be as bad as MP906 makes out? (11 negatives, 1 positive?) Like I said, they are just nitpicks (very shaky ones, too) and should not be forced on people. So far MP906 has come into almost half a dozen P90 threads like this and I don't expect him to stop, especially with you making an attempt to support it.

-DmL

misinformation? It is apparant that some on here have trouble reading..please let me know exactly what details you missed

nitpicks? that is your opinion. what is your experience with the weapon sir?

half a dozen threads? Talk about misinformation...

Misinformation would be defined as the hoards of newbies that come on here trying to decide whether or not to drop $1200 on a PS90 and having a bunch of people who have little to no experience with the weapon tell them, "its the most ergonomic weapon ever", "the P90 is supercool", "Houston PD uses them so they must be perfect", "my sister's dog's best friend's owner shot one and said it was the best gun ever made", etc. etc.

I offered a review of the pros and cons of the weapon, plain and simple. I'm sorry it did not fair better. The negatives about this weapon, and I'm pretty damn sure there were NOT 11 in my original review, are not nitpicks. Nitpicks would be: "I wish the PS90 was black or grey instead of green."

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:37:34 AM EDT
This started as a good P90 thread. Downhill as usual. I believe I'll get in my first IBTL.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 12:15:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/2/2005 12:21:52 PM EDT by DmL5]
-Nf9648, I would be glad to make another "P90 in action" thread, but I'm not so sure it would go over well. I made an identical thread in the P90 section over on the Five-seveN forum if you still want some. I believe it is 7 or 8 pages long.

-Shamus, as for fnman calling MP906 a liar, the word "liar" can mean two things. One, someone who is spreading things that are false, or two, someone who is spreading things knowing them to be false. I believe fnman was accusing him of being the first.

half a dozen threads? Talk about misinformation...

I said almost half a dozen. You removing the word "almost" from my post is very deceptive. So yes, talk about misinformation.

Misinformation would be defined as the hoards of newbies that come on here trying to decide whether or not to drop $1200 on a PS90 and having a bunch of people who have little to no experience with the weapon tell them

So you're on a campaign to save these poor people from buying such a poorly-made gun? Just because it didn't suit you?

I offered a review of the pros and cons of the weapon, plain and simple. I'm sorry it did not fair better.

But you "offered" it over and over in every single P90 thread that has come up since you started.

Nitpicks would be: "I wish the PS90 was black or grey instead of green."

Yes, your review was a list of nitpicks. They do not line up with anything I have heard from any LEO that has shared his experiences with the weapon, nor any foreign SF member I have heard share about the weapon, nor a Secret Service agent I have talked with on this board, nor the article I gave you from Houston PD. And I guarantee you, some if not all of those sources have spent more time behind the weapon than you have. So it is a situation of either:

1. You are wrong, they are right.

or

2. Everyone else is wrong, you are right. (do you really think so?)

or..

3. It is a matter of personal preference (nitpicks) and neither you nor they are wrong.

-DmL
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 1:30:18 PM EDT

This here is my deptment issue G36KE1.....notice that HK sling on there? I use it with the stock folded and tensioned on the sling punched out in front of me while doing building interiors.Does that sound Kinda like your talking about? lol
]

Can you start another thread talking about this?

I'd always heard that technique came about from the Brits becaus they used MP5's with body armor, and just found it easier to use it that way because of the bulky armor screwing up their sighting. Didn't think anybody used it, or that it was as effective as tucking it close.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top