Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2012 9:07:11 AM EDT
Have a buddy with a NIB one that he purchased several years ago. Comes with several hundred rounds of ammo and a Primary Arms Micro reddot. Would you guys make that trade?
Link Posted: 5/14/2012 9:55:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Personally I would.  Quality firearm and ammo and quality red dot vs eotech.  And if you dont want the primary arms on the 870, you can put it on whatever your takin the eotech off of. And on a personal note.  I have had a primary arms micro for over a year now and am very happy with it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2012 3:34:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Personally I would.  Quality firearm and ammo and quality red dot vs eotech.  And if you dont want the primary arms on the 870, you can put it on whatever your takin the eotech off of. And on a personal note.  I have had a primary arms micro for over a year now and am very happy with it.

I agree. I would do the deal as well.

I too have the primary arms micro red dot but on my AR and it works great. A buddy has one on his 930 SPX and works like a champ. Great little inexpensive red dot.

Craig
Link Posted: 5/15/2012 3:53:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I think you'll come out ahead if you do that trade
Link Posted: 5/15/2012 7:38:45 AM EDT
[#4]
I did the trade. The gun is NIB and came with 19 boxes of slugs and 00 buckshot as well as the PA micro. Nice trade on both ends.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top