Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2002 11:06:32 AM EDT
The show in Chester, PA was pretty lame. High prices, minimal traffic. Same guy trying to sell $2150 NIB pre-ban Polytech Legend and $25 AK mags. You get the idea. One guy walking around with two nice 98% pre-ban Colts, one basic A2, one CAR, but he wanted $1700 and $1900, respectively.

I picked up the one moderately interesting item that seemed to be the right price. A Norinco Model 320, AKA an Uzi Carbine. There were two there NIB, one for $795, the other for $695, so I didn't feel too bad about paying $395 for a 99% example in the original box with all of the accessories except the manual.

Anyone know where I can get a manual for this and who has the best prices on magazines?

Link Posted: 4/14/2002 2:28:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Smokin'.  It might be a Norinco but for that kind of money I would be all over it.

25-rounders are about $15 if you look, you might try CDNN.
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 4:17:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Careful with the CDNN Uzi mags.  They are not IMI and out of 14 I bought a couple of months ago, only 6 would take more than 10-12 rounds without jamming up (kind of like USA mags )

IMHO: only buy IMIs...look around on gunbroker, et al....$20 for 25 rounders and $38-40 for 32 rounders.   25s are supposedly more reliable.
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 4:25:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like a good deal to me!!
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 7:17:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the advice re CDNN; I was going to order some mags from them. I'll keep an eye out for genuine IMI mags instead.

Any experience with the Norinco or FN UZI mags?

Link Posted: 4/14/2002 11:09:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice carbine, congrats.  For mags try:  Tapco, Sportsmans Guide, Interordinance.  IO has a 4 pack of 25 rounders, with pouches and various acc. for not too bad a price.  Hope this helps.

Oh yea...edited to say :  Also check out Birdman Weapons Systems for a hi cap for that thing...:-)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top