Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 4/1/2008 7:14:41 AM EDT
Dose your RETRACTABLE STOCK scratch your gsg 5 on the side rails of the gun? got a tokyo mauri dose not look like its going to slide on the gsg 5 gun groves thinking about a folder now thanx
Link Posted: 4/1/2008 7:19:51 AM EDT
[#1]
mine doesn't, but if it is fully retracted it blocks the exjection port
Link Posted: 4/1/2008 7:36:39 AM EDT
[#2]
what one do you have thanx
Link Posted: 4/1/2008 8:58:30 AM EDT
[#3]
The classic army does not scratch the side rails but because of the tight fit it does wear on the butt of the reciever when taking it on & off for cleaning. Granted thats all coverd up by the endcap.  
Link Posted: 4/1/2008 9:56:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
what one do you have thanx
I got it off a link in the big GSG thread....
Link Posted: 4/1/2008 2:43:19 PM EDT
[#5]
The CA doesn't scratch the finish but it will wear after time just like an MP5 would.
Link Posted: 4/2/2008 8:39:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Please be careful with the Retractable Stocks. The GSG-5 Retractable Stock is special, because it has to be shortend on the right side.

Otherwise it could be that the cartridges couldn't be ejected and they will stuck.

So try to get the GSG-5 Retractable Stock.
Link Posted: 4/2/2008 10:29:26 AM EDT
[#7]
height=8
Quoted:
Please be careful with the Retractable Stocks. The GSG-5 Retractabel Stock is special, because it has to be shortend on the right side.

Otherwise it could be that the cartridges couldn't be ejected and they will stuck.

when do you plan to ship them to the u.s. and how much will they be thanks

Link Posted: 4/2/2008 2:58:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Please be careful with the Retractable Stocks. The GSG-5 Retractabel Stock is special, because it has to be shortend on the right side.

If you would ship them we wouldn't be using CA stocks or any other stocks beside GSG. I e-mailed you over a month ago with questions, the retractable stock among them, and still have not gotten a response.
Link Posted: 4/2/2008 10:13:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Okay.. sold.  I'll get one.. where do I go to get one, or can I?  This is the first time I heard of the GSG version...
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 12:03:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Hi,

we plan to ship the Retractable Stock in May.

For the price please contact your Local Dealer or ATI Rochester.
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 7:36:09 PM EDT
[#11]
I have to wait a month?  Awww..  Any demoing allowed?  wink wink.

Seriously, have you figured out what retail price you might price this at?  Maybe even offer a AR15.com bulk discount?
Link Posted: 4/3/2008 11:57:57 PM EDT
[#12]
+1
Link Posted: 4/4/2008 3:18:21 AM EDT
[#13]
GSG e-mailed me yesterday and said the GSG retractable would be along the same quality as the CA. From what I understand, the main difference is a shortened leg on the ejection port side. Pretty much what I figured.
Link Posted: 4/5/2008 3:15:39 AM EDT
[#14]
I just bought the metal Airsoft MP5 slider. It did not mate up to my receiver due to the top rails inside the stock did not quite line up with the grooves in the receiver. I had to file the top of the rails in the stock in order to get them to slide inside the grooves on the receiver. That solved my problem. I then cut out the part by the ejection port with a dremel.

http://www.dropshots.com/bombstopr#date/2008-04-11/06:29:21
Link Posted: 4/5/2008 6:03:39 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I just bought the metal Airsoft MP5 slider. It did not mate up to my receiver due to the top rails inside the stock did not line up with the grooves in the receiver. I had to file the top of the rails in the stock in order to get them to slide inside the grooves on the receiver. The stock does fit tight but that solved my problem.

Must have been the new style. Old style CA fit's perfectly.
Link Posted: 4/5/2008 10:01:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just bought the metal Airsoft MP5 slider. It did not mate up to my receiver due to the top rails inside the stock did not line up with the grooves in the receiver. I had to file the top of the rails in the stock in order to get them to slide inside the grooves on the receiver. The stock does fit tight but that solved my problem.

Must have been the new style. Old style CA fit's perfectly.

He didn't mention it was a CA.. probably another brand.  CA is impossible to find right now .  I want one.

Wonder how much the GSG version would cost..  
Link Posted: 4/7/2008 7:05:15 PM EDT
[#17]
This might be a dumb question but would this gun be NFA if it has a telescoping stock? I would guess not cause it has to do with the barrel being 16" right?

Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 4/8/2008 3:22:51 AM EDT
[#18]
16" barrel and overall length of 26". GSG with retractable measures just over 26 with the cap on and stock removed. Always check your local and state restrictions.
Link Posted: 4/8/2008 4:17:03 AM EDT
[#19]
I got the metal sliding folder. I had to file the top of the rails inside the butt plate a little to make it fit. I then marked the right side where it covered the ejection port and cut it off to matach the outline of the ejection port. A touch of black ceramic caliper paint finished it off. It works and looks fine.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 6:47:44 PM EDT
[#20]
ITEM-ICS MP5 Retractable Stock for MARUI CA Airsoft AEG MP18

SELLER-eHobby Asia Airsoft Supplier

EBAY-GOT MINE IN 6 DAYS BEST $48 I EVER SPENT.

STOCK FULLY COLLAPSED NO EJECTION ISSUES PUT 200 ROUNDS OF REMINGTON SUBSONIC YES REMINGTON SUBSONIC WITH STOCK FULLY COLLAPASED.LOVE MY GSG
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 11:00:54 PM EDT
[#21]

STOCK FULLY COLLAPSED NO EJECTION ISSUES PUT 200 ROUNDS OF REMINGTON SUBSONIC YES REMINGTON SUBSONIC WITH STOCK FULLY COLLAPASED.LOVE MY GSG
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 7:06:45 AM EDT
[#22]
height=8
Quoted:

STOCK FULLY COLLAPSED NO EJECTION ISSUES PUT 200 ROUNDS OF REMINGTON SUBSONIC YES REMINGTON SUBSONIC WITH STOCK FULLY COLLAPASED.LOVE MY GSGhavethanks
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 10:15:07 AM EDT
[#23]
After bidding up a CA retractable stock to over $100 last night on ebay, I also bought one of these.  I will do a review of it in a couple of weeks when I get it in.  Whoever got that CA stock must have really wanted it, as they paid $105 plus shipping.  Not worth it in my opinion.  I'm sure it was a GSG-5 owner.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 6:29:11 PM EDT
[#24]
shipping on mine only took 6 days and fits very solid
Link Posted: 4/20/2008 8:54:56 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
shipping on mine only took 6 days and fits very solid

Got any pics of it? And was asked before, is the tail cap metal or plastic?
Link Posted: 4/20/2008 12:29:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Easy way to tell is by the stock. If it has the sling loop on the butt stock, it is the new version and most likely has a plastic end cap.
Link Posted: 4/20/2008 12:42:43 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Easy way to tell is by the stock. If it has the sling loop on the butt stock, it is the new version and most likely has a plastic end cap.

I know the CA ones are that way but does that apply to the ICS ones he was talking about too?
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top