Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2002 9:30:23 PM EDT

Has anyone seen the Thunder Ranch Urban Rifle video?

Is it worth the $32.00

I have watched many videos and they all seem very basic including Gunsite. Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 5:15:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Is this a "how to" video, or a "come spend your money here" video?
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 7:39:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 7:47:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I've never heard anything bad about Thunder Ranch in any way, shape or form.  I can't imagine Clint Smith would put the Thunder Ranch name on a sub-par product.  It won't be nearly as good as their physical instruction, but I can't imagine it being a waste of time.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 8:39:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I have this video.  It is a "how to" type.  It has some good info in it and it is done better than some others that I have seen.  The video is about close range fighting with a rifle, not some sniper crap.  Production quality could be improved, but IMHO it is worth viewing.  Watch-Six
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top