Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2011 8:33:24 PM EDT
Not affiliated other then being a satisfied customer. Great service. Solid product. They did me right.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 10:26:21 PM EDT
[#1]
What did you get and what was the turnaround time like?
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 6:29:57 AM EDT
[#2]
He makes some nice, nice stuff....sollid too.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 6:38:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I was very close to ordering a warbelt and a double magazine pouch but when I went to check out, shipping was going to be $17 for standard USPS shipping.  Even though the belt seems like a good deal I felt I was getting ripped off with the shipping.   I even called and asked if that was a mistake and I was told that they actually lose money on the shipping charges.  I mail stuff weekly through USPS and UPS and to me the rates seemed very inflated.  With that said, a warbelt is still on my wish list and I haven't completely ruled out an Infidel.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 7:19:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Turnaround was about a week. I ordered a leg rig with three AR/SMG mag pouches. Very well built. Excellent communication with Robert......getting ready to place another order for a mini-tool / light pouch.....

That warbelt looks pretty good also....
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 7:20:24 PM EDT
[#5]
About 3 weeks for me..did order before Christmas...very well built gear !
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:24:50 PM EDT
[#6]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=10&t=327351&page=2
You could say I'm a big supporter. Robert is a great guy to deal with. You won't regret anything you buy from him. Don't worry about shipping. Get to know him a little, and there are ocassionally perks.....I'll leave it at that
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 3:20:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not affiliated other then being a satisfied customer. Great service. Solid product. They did me right.

Gidds,
 I am in there with Smokin. Incredible
quality. Built to last.

Thanks for the report.

I'm working on getting my warbelt
set up, tonight. It has been a
work in progress.

Later!

John  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top