Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2002 6:14:51 PM EDT
I have a Coonan semi auto .357 mag. I have been trying to find a spare magazine or two for it. Any search I've tried comes up empty....nothing ,parts,mags, very little info at all. Even though it works perfectly, is pretty accurate, and kinda' cool, I wonder if I should get rid of it. If anything broke, I don't think I could get parts for it. Does anybody here know of any place that may have parts for this?

Hack
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 6:22:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you have a COONAN CADET 357 CAL. MAG???

If so, I just did a quick search and found mags on this web sight for $39.00
www.hotshotsga.com/pages/accessories/magazines14.html

John
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 5:06:47 AM EDT
[#2]

I've got a B model Coonan, does it look like this?

I have been able to find a few NIW mags at gunshows. They get around $40-$45 for them. You usually have to find a vendor that sells nothing but mags.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 9:11:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Hack,

There is a gunshow scheduled for next weekend (12-13) in Grand Junction if you're on the western slope. It'll be at the Lincoln Park Barn.

There is usually a guy that has a large selection of magazines. I think he is from Utah and, IIRC, he goes by something like the Mag Man, or some such thing.

I don't know if I'll be able to make it there. But if I do I'll ask him and get his buisness card for you.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:35:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes, mine is the model B as pictured above. Takes a 7 shot mag. The cadet holds 6 rounds.
I've checked every gunshow in the last year at Colo Spgs and 3 at Denver......no luck.
Jonnie, thanks for checking, if you come up with anything, let me know. Thanks everybody for your help.

Hack
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top