Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/6/2002 6:14:51 PM EDT
I have a Coonan semi auto .357 mag. I have been trying to find a spare magazine or two for it. Any search I've tried comes up empty....nothing ,parts,mags, very little info at all. Even though it works perfectly, is pretty accurate, and kinda' cool, I wonder if I should get rid of it. If anything broke, I don't think I could get parts for it. Does anybody here know of any place that may have parts for this?

Hack
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 6:22:16 PM EDT
Do you have a COONAN CADET 357 CAL. MAG???

If so, I just did a quick search and found mags on this web sight for $39.00
www.hotshotsga.com/pages/accessories/magazines14.html

John
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 5:06:47 AM EDT

I've got a B model Coonan, does it look like this?

I have been able to find a few NIW mags at gunshows. They get around $40-$45 for them. You usually have to find a vendor that sells nothing but mags.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 9:11:53 AM EDT
Hack,

There is a gunshow scheduled for next weekend (12-13) in Grand Junction if you're on the western slope. It'll be at the Lincoln Park Barn.

There is usually a guy that has a large selection of magazines. I think he is from Utah and, IIRC, he goes by something like the Mag Man, or some such thing.

I don't know if I'll be able to make it there. But if I do I'll ask him and get his buisness card for you.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:35:14 AM EDT
Yes, mine is the model B as pictured above. Takes a 7 shot mag. The cadet holds 6 rounds.
I've checked every gunshow in the last year at Colo Spgs and 3 at Denver......no luck.
Jonnie, thanks for checking, if you come up with anything, let me know. Thanks everybody for your help.

Hack
Top Top