BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2009 9:53:22 PM EDT
This is eagles coyote brown correct?
eagle a-III
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:01:18 PM EDT
[#1]
No, that looks like Khaki (Eagle MJK).

Coyote Brown is more brown or reddish and darker.

ETA:  Here's the best color comparison I've seen done online, courtesy of SKD Tactical.  http://www.skdtac.com/PhotoDetails.asp?ShowDesc=N&PhotoNumber=5&ProductCode=EAG.569
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:39:43 PM EDT
[#2]
No, that was Khaki.

Eagle makes Coyote Brown gear for contracts or larger dealer orders...it isn't a normally-stocked color, at least hasn't been in teh 6 years I've been selling their stuff.  They do make it, just not as much as the Khaki.

Here's a link from a thread a few days ago in which I have a pic showing various Coyote Brown colors.  Khaki is on the right, and the chest rig a the bottom right is an Eagle rig in Khaki...the same color as that pack image you linked.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=10&t=289182
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 3:04:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I had seen the swatch pic on skdtac but thought it wasn't significant enough to translate to how the pack would look. Thanks though to me it looked darker than eagles khaki chest rigs.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:30:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yeah I had seen the swatch pic on skdtac but thought it wasn't significant enough to translate to how the pack would look. Thanks though to me it looked darker than eagles khaki chest rigs.

You can do like I am doing if it isn't dark enough use dark brown RIT dye.  In the EE exchange I have a picture of two FLC's that have been dyed one is DARK brown and the other is more coyote brown.  Best of all it cost a little time and 2.87.  Just thought I would let you know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top