Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2006 4:51:47 PM EDT
I got a couple of boxes of stuff from my brother--My stuff that I put away when I moved to IL for school (6 1/2 years ago).

Found some good stuff--universal rear sight pusher, moly coat for bullets, my Foul-Out 2, etc.

There is a new Thermold (no scratches on follower) for an M-1A (forgot I had it until I found it again).  Not sure if it is worth enough to be worth the time to sell in on the EE (I haven't had an M-1A in a long time).

AFARR
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:36:54 PM EDT
[#1]
In my AR, I prefer shooting Thermold magazines.  I have eight of them and they work flawlessly.  I've heard good things about them as well for the M14, though I don't have any for my rifle.  I think 20 bucks would be a fair price for yours.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:22:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top