Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 1/20/2009 10:13:26 AM EDT
The honorable Diane Feinstein walked the new pres into the inaugural brunch.  So much for change.  He is circling himself with the same cronies as the Clinton administration.  I don't even think it will be a month before they start to attack the second ammendment and the Constitution as a hole.  We have very limited ability in the House and senate to fillibuster anything that they choose to do.
Link Posted: 1/20/2009 11:03:17 AM EDT
[#1]
If you don't own a 50 now, or in the next 12-14 months, you'll probably never get one.
Link Posted: 1/22/2009 4:35:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The honorable Diane Feinstein walked the new pres into the inaugural brunch.  So much for change.  He is circling himself with the same cronies as the Clinton administration.  I don't even think it will be a month before they start to attack the second ammendment and the Constitution as a hole.  We have very limited ability in the House and senate to fillibuster anything that they choose to do.

And then they are going to all of us.
Link Posted: 1/22/2009 5:28:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Ordered 400 more projo's yesterday from Hi-Tech.  May need to make another order and include another box of primers...
Link Posted: 1/22/2009 7:58:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I hate to inject reality into this, but I believe this is a technical
forum...
Link Posted: 1/22/2009 3:53:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Write your reps, boys and girls.
Link Posted: 1/23/2009 6:33:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
forum...

so what?
Link Posted: 1/23/2009 10:16:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
forum...

so what?

So there's lots of room for political discussion in GD and other places.  I'm surprised
the moderators have let this go on.

Link Posted: 1/23/2009 1:57:25 PM EDT
[#8]
This is one discussion that I think everyone should be aware of and to discuss it. As long as you dont  stir up the muck I see no reason to have a reasonable discussion and the mod will not have to step in..

Max
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 7:03:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This is one discussion that I think everyone should be aware of and to discuss it. As long as you dont  stir up the muck I see no reason to have a reasonable discussion and the mod will not have to step in..

Max

I disagree. There are proper forums for this type of doom and gloom, and the technical forums are NOT it.

Jess
Link Posted: 1/24/2009 7:16:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Max

I disagree. There are proper forums for this type of doom and gloom, and the technical forums are NOT it.

Jess

While this is a technical forum, it is more importantly a discussion of the .50 cal and its community as a whole. Ranges could be discussed in the Hometown forums, but if you were looking for a .50 friendly range, this would likely be just as good a place to look. The threats we are going to face will likely come to us first, after all, everyone knows .50 BMG's are common in drive bys, shoot down helicopters and jumbo jets, and cause peoples' bodies to explode if they pass within 20 feet of them. As for your doom and gloom statement, do you honestly think nothing bad is coming down the pipe? Were you one of the many who said "nothing bad will happen because Obama isn't going to win"? Nevermind, I don't care, just like you shouldn't care about people discussing something you feel is outside the realm of one particular forum.

Link Posted: 1/24/2009 11:29:51 AM EDT
[#11]
OP was not about 50bmg anything, it was about new president surrounding himself with anti-gunners. That belongs in politics.

Link Posted: 1/24/2009 5:22:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
OP was not about 50bmg anything, it was about new president surrounding himself with anti-gunners. That belongs in politics.

yup
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 11:30:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

yup

Agreed
Nothing against the OP but the tech forums are for tech not politics
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 11:38:07 AM EDT
[#14]
yep. Not technical
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top