Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/9/2002 4:36:06 AM EDT
The RRA lowers Pete is selling are tempting me.
Has anyone purchased them or seen them in person?
If so:
Fit?
Finish?
Ability to use with standard uppers easily?
Do they hold the mags correctly?

Thanks...
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 5:24:16 AM EDT
I have two of the RRA recievers.. fit and finish is great and the 16 bushy I put on one of them is a fantastic rifle.. the other is waiting for me to buy a 20 kit..

Ropes
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 5:25:10 AM EDT
If you are asking about PeteInNh, I bought a RRA lower from him a few months ago. It is a nice lower. The finish is nice, a little more "black" than my bushy. Mags fit perfect. I am very happy with it. And Pete is a great guy to deal with. He was top notch. Shipped very fast. I wouldnt hesitate to deal with him again.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 3:21:46 PM EDT
My lower from Pete has a very nice finish, matched my upper perfect. He's great on answering email, very good guy to deal with, fast shipping. And at the time I placed my order he was adding at no extra charge a preban mag. Mine was a 20 round Colt!
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 3:41:28 PM EDT
I don't know who Pete is or how much he is selling them for...

But I got 5 RRA stripped lowers last year. 75.00 each. I got in with about 10 other people on a group buy.

Just installed the internals today. They look and function great.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 7:49:00 PM EDT
Well it's a small world . I too purchased a
RRA lower in a group purchase about 6 months back . Just put in an Armalite parts kit tonight and it went really easy . The lower looks great . Matches nice with my bushy upper . Maybe the RRA is a hair darker and more powdery , but then it is brand new .
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 8:47:35 PM EDT
The lowers are great, Pete is great to deal with. Would buy from him again with no hesitation.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 8:53:31 PM EDT
I haven't bought a RRA lower from him, but I have bought other stuff from him in the past.

He is an outstanding guy. I would buy from him again without hesitation.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:09:04 AM EDT
Pete is a good guy.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 6:19:26 AM EDT
I bought an RRA lower a couple of months ago from another source. Comparing it to my Colt and Bushmaster the fit, finish and function are excellent. They are about the best value going.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 7:24:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/10/2002 7:27:27 AM EDT by gus]

Originally Posted By 7:
I don't know who Pete is or how much he is selling them for...

But I got 5 RRA stripped lowers last year. 75.00 each. I got in with about 10 other people on a group buy.

Just installed the internals today. They look and function great.

HHhmmm.... I got in on that one too, even though I missed the shoot!!! Only bought one lower though. I hope we can put together a similar "scheutzenfest" this year so I can at least attend! Also hope you-know-who is doing well with his neck surgery.
Top Top