Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2002 2:11:50 PM EDT
I'm sure we all have made some lucky shots in our careers.  I once hit a bird in flight with a Daisy BB gun when I was a kid.  But even then, I knew it was just luck.  If you put 10,000 BBs in the air aimed at birds, you hit one once in a while.

I'm talking about a shot that was made on purpose and was almost, but not quite, miraculous.

I used to spend 2 weeks in the winter when I was a kid with my grandparents in Egan, LA.  My Dad would let me use his Remington Speedmaster .22 rifle and give me a brick of ammo.  As I shot it all up, I got pretty good at hitting what I wanted.

One day Dad and my Pappaw were watching me shoot across the street from the house into a big irrigation ditch that was dry in the winter.  They walked up and Pappaw pointed to a stick that was about a foot tall and was standing up in the mud about 35 yards out.  He said, "Can you knock it down?"  I shot it and it fell.  He then laughed and said, "That was easy.  Can you shoot it back up?"
It was laying in the mud facing away from me.  I aimed at the mud just under the end towards me and fired.  At the shot, the mud splashed up and the stick stood straight up.

Pappaw and Dad hooted and hollered.  Pappaw said something to Dad in French that I didn't quite catch, but it was something about "I can't believe he did that!"

Boy, was I proud.  How about  you guys?  Ever made a difficult and memorable shot?
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 2:29:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Went out to the range with my then-7 yr old and a buddy.  We had laid out eggs on the 50 yd berm for my son, my friend walks out and puts a couple on top of the target stakes at the 100 yrd line.  On a gentleman's bet (you know, "betcha can't...") I hit it on the first shot at 100 yrds with an M1 iron sights.  I put the rifle away and switched to pistol for the rest of the range session.  Still don't know how I did that.

BTW, eggs vaporize when hit with 147 grains of lead!  We found egg shells over 10 yards away laterally.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 2:50:26 PM EDT
[#2]
"I put the rifle away and switched to pistol for the rest of the range session."

Smartest move you ever made, LOL.

Link Posted: 12/18/2002 3:14:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I shot a duck flying out of a creek in the head 6 feet off the water with a .22 rifle.A running rabbit in the head with a .40 highpower pistol at 15 yards.

Knocked up my wife,had a son on the first try.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 3:40:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Copy that!! But the first one ended in miscarriage.....got a beautiful girl and boy now.......

Had to have seemed like an 800 yard shot in CO, outside of Glenwood Springs, with a 24x scope mounted on a .300 Wby Mag....one shot, one kill-took a while to get to him, but hell, he was there!!
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 3:52:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't know if this is all that good, but, while stationed at Ft. Benning, it was M-60 familiarization day.

I was first one in the foxhole and it was a pop-up target range. My entire Platoon was watching and my squad leader said if I could hit the 800 meter target I could have the day off.

I squeezed two rounds off and down it went!!

Got a nice ovation from my platoon as I walked off the range....
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 4:13:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Can't recall any with a firearm offhand, but...

Years ago I bought one of the "Hi-tech" blowguns
advertised in magazines (Hi-Tech meaning a 4' sectional length of rubber coated 3/8" tubing and a rubber mouth piece).

Myself and a couple of friends were sitting around my apartment having a few beers and I was showing them the blowgun. After a bit of talk regarding it and how accurate it could be, I noticed a spider crawling on the kitchen wall about 15' away. "Watch this" I said. I dropped a dart down the muzzle end, steadied the tube, took a breath and squarely pinned the fucker to the wall. I left it pinned there like that until I moved about a year later.

Link Posted: 12/18/2002 7:08:34 PM EDT
[#7]
well, it wasn't with a firearm but those airsoft bb guns.

When i was younger, me and my little brother used to have bb gun wars all the times inside the house (plastic bb guns, with cocking required everytime made it pretty safe) we just made sure to wear eye protection and stuff.

Usually, we split off into different areas of the house and then go at it. I took the top of the stairs (3rd floor) and my little brother took the WAYYY bottom of the stairs (1st floor). we're talking like 40 yards here at a steep angle. So we start shooting around the corners having a blast. Then i see my little brother stick his hand out around the corner with the pistol. I aimed carefully and took a squeeze. I saw the bb fly and pegged him square on his trigger finger. he dropped the gun.
Now bear in mind these are ltitle plastic bbs, they dont fly straight, they curve and do all kidns of weird shit.

Made me proud.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#8]

My best EVER:

I don't live in an area where I can readily shoot actual cartriges, so I'm stuck mostly shooting pellet guns...
I have a competition adult model daisy, the thing is so accurate it hurts!
My target is always a spraypainted pepsi can hung off of a tree by twine, I can hit it out to 70 yards, sometimes past that.
  One day it was really, REALLY windy and the can was swinging 180 degrees side to side on the twine I took the gun out to 70 yards, NO LIE, held the height I normally do, held like 6 feet into the wind, timed my shot with the swing of the can, and fired my shot.

It took about 1.5 seconds for the pellet to hit the can.

I was in total shock about how cool I was.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 7:27:44 PM EDT
[#9]
An airborn clay pigeon with a 22 rifle, TWICE.

Broke it the first shot, still a peice left. Fired again, the peice shattered.

The rifle was BOLT ACTION as well.

I'm actually not that bad at hitting them once, but twice in rare..
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 10:10:14 PM EDT
[#10]
I brought along my 52b win / 20x unertl for some informal BR shooting (100 yds) with a few friends. With a clean barrel you need to lay down about 5 rounds to break it in. I get it setup in my bald eagle front rest / rear bag. Move to a clean target and go for group. After my third shot I see one ragged hole in the low .2's. A buddy watching through the spotting scope informs me that a fly just landed an inch from the target and wagers a cold one that I cant hit it. Get'em lined up in the crosshairs...CRACK.... in slow motion I watch the bullet arch and come down and quarter the little bugger....nothing but fly guts around a 22 hole. Much hooting and hollering ensued. I calmly finish out my remaining 2 shots for a group in .3's. I carried around that one for a long time in my wallet. It aint easy with a 22RF.
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 6:15:25 AM EDT
[#11]
My very first deer:

I was pushing a woods with about 8 other guys in a line.  I was 5th from the right.  An eight point 200 plus pound deer ran parrallel to the line starting on the right side about 70 yards out.  The guy on the right fired 4 shots and missed as it passed him.  The next guy fired 4 shots and missed the next guy fired 1 and missed.  Then the guy next to me fired one and missed.  Then it was right in front of me.  I picked a clear lane out as far as I thought the deer was and held in the center.  As soon as the deers nose hit the edge of my lane I fired.  Between my reaction time and the speed of the deer my bullet connected with the spine right between the shoulders.  The deer ended up doing a summersault and there was no question who got the deer.  It was a once in a lifetime deer and it was my first deer; with a shot that was talked about the next year.

Kent
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 6:54:25 AM EDT
[#12]
My best shot ever was my very first one I ever made.  It got me hooked and I have had fun ever since.
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 11:16:27 AM EDT
[#13]
I was about 14-15 and a guy threw a dime in the air a screamed shoot it.  Without thinking, I shouldered my .22 and shot the dime.
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 11:30:59 AM EDT
[#14]
5subslr5, when I was going through Basic Training at Fort Polk in 1970, we had a day where we used BB guns to shoot at discs that were thrown in the air by our partner.  They were about 3 inches in diameter.  The instructors demonstrated how to do it by throwing dimes in the air and hitting them almost every time.  One instructor could hit an aspirin every time.  Amazing!

Link Posted: 12/19/2002 11:54:25 AM EDT
[#15]
One time, at band camp........  seriously I remember being in  my back yard as a kid and watching my older brother down a crow in mid-flight, with a rock.  We were like, your awesome dude, talk about luck.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#16]
We were in an area that was an old trash heap on an old farm we hunted.  I shot a rabbit on the run through an old dryer with a Winchester model 42 (410 using 3" loads, #6 shot).  The rabbit broke, I swung on him, followed through, shot, dryer happened to get in the way, the rabbit went out of sight, then the rabbit flopped out the other side dead.  Only a few shot went through the dryer, one caught him.

My other best shot, in a "nutshell", here it is.

I was in one of my deer stands, but I was squirrel hunting, with a Ruger MKII that had a 2x scope.

It was beautiful fall day, I saw a large fox squirrel sit on a fallen tree with a walnut he was about to enjoy.  I quickly dispatched him with 1 shot.  Later when my hunting buddies came along, I climbed down to collect all my squirrels.  This particular squirrel was found lying on his side on the ground, his body still in the sitting position and still holding the walnut in his little front paws.

The bullet had come down at an angle through his chest, out the back cutting his spine and then cutting his tail in half, which had been curled along his back as squirrels do.

I swear he was still smiling as if about to enjoy a delicious Walnut.  I think he died a quick and painless death.
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 1:45:52 PM EDT
[#17]
It wasent me that made this shot, it was a friend of mine.

He had been shooting coins out of the air all day with a boly action .22, so we gave him a little white aspirin, he dusted it on the first shot.

We were in stunned silence, it was so cool.
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 1:48:40 PM EDT
[#18]
I once drove a nail with a .357 at 25 yards.

Driving a nail is alot different from bending one. Driving means you hit it on the top it goes through the board not bend and bounce off.  Heck of a feat that my grandfather and one uncle could do repeatibly with various calibers. I'm not that good so it was a shot of a lifetime.

By the way, use to hit birds in flight with a BB all the time as a kid. Not something I'm proud of.
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 2:13:46 PM EDT
[#19]
I shot at a deer with a mini-14. And hit it! Kilt it even!
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 2:31:09 PM EDT
[#20]
I was bowhunting for deer and a flock of ducks flew overhead, I shoot.  The arrow went threw 3 of the ducks.  When the fell one hit a 12pt buck over the head and kilt it.  Walking over the clean the buck I fell into  a stream,  when I steped onto the bank I had a 14" trout in my hunting vest
Honest it happened just like that.
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 2:35:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Hit a soda can we found while walking thru the woods. No big deal except I was using a compound bow with no sighting aids (bare bow) and the shot was at 170 yards.
Then my hunting partner with a similar bow set up did the same shot !!!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 4:18:21 PM EDT
[#22]
IN 1967 I MADE A HIP SHOT THROUGH A GOOKS EYE , WHILE STEPPING ON A BUNGIE STICK ,AND WAS IN A FORWARD FALLING MOTION,BAYONNETTE FIXED,ROLLED OVER ON MY BACK WHILE FALLING HOLDING MY WEAPON STRAIGHT UP TO KEEP IT OPERABLE , AND THE DEAD GOOK FELL ON MY UPWARD PROTRUDING BAYONNETTE. NOW  YOU TELL ME WAS THIS A GOOD SHOT OR  WHAT?
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 2:32:38 PM EDT
[#23]
OK, I confess.  Big John and Mos had me rolling in laughter.  Enjoy for I don't admit this often.
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 3:51:10 PM EDT
[#24]
My dad shot a ptarmigan out of a tree with a 7mm.

My cousin shot a partrige in the head with a bow.

My brother and I have both taken the heads clean off birds shoulders.

My dad shot a  soda bottle cap off a stump with an iron sighted 10/22, from 75 yards.

No luck, just skill.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 2:34:50 AM EDT
[#25]
10" brass gong hit,  at 300 yards with a 44mag Blackhawk revolver, 2-4x scope.  It was the first time i'd noticed the gong as it was up on a mountainside amongst trees.  It was also the first time I fired this reload recipe using 300grain XTP bullets,  the gong almost swung over the post that it hung on!  The group watching and myself were expecting it to miss, but when that gong rang out and wrapped backwards,  whatta hoot!  

Not really a "great impossible" shot, just a good estimate on the trajectory of a new reload.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 3:38:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Squirrel hunting in the fall in Alabama.  Nice way to hunt in north AL is to drift the river shores in a boat to hunt.  The squirrels look at you but think "hey they're fishing nothing to worry about".  Well squirrel jumps up on a log and does a fluffy (sits on hind legs, arcs tail and puts front legs up at the chest).  Drifting down the back and I see him does this so I line up and I always try for a head shot, I shoot and it drops and rolls down the bank.  I go get him and there is not one drop of blood.  I shot him in one ear and out the other.
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 8:35:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Years ago, a friend and I were in the backyard shooting at cans with an old .22 revolver that spit lead out the sides when fired. I couldn't hit s**t with it. All of a sudden my friend says,"look, a rabbit", it was running in the line of fire. I raised the piece of junk, swung it past his nose and pulled the trigger POW! The sucker rolled with a round to the head! Then we ate it.
AB
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 10:14:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Weapon:  Benjamin "Franklin" model pump type pellet pistol, pumped at least ten times.  The pistol has maybe a nine inch barrel, at most.

Target:  A bird high at the top of an 80 foot tree, maybe 70 or 80 yards away.  Total length of shot would be near 100 yards.

It was a spur of the moment shot.  

The bird fell out of the tree, absolutely limp.
I eventually found the bird (a blackbird) after a fair amount of searching (it was somewhat into a stand of trees and I shot from the road) and discovered that I'd made a perfect head shot.

I made the shot from a one handed stance.

I guess I was about sixteen at the time.

Less than a year ago, I was at the local sporting clays range with my trusty Browning Auto 5 12 gauge shotgun.  There were several of us at one station and we were practicing, calling for whatever shots we wanted to try.  I called for a random double,  got the first bird, and discoverd that I'd only loaded one round. I grabbed another round out of the box,  manually loaded it, hit the bolt release, and took the second clay before it hit the ground.   I got applause from everyone who saw it.

At a standard skeet range, I like to nail crossing doubles with one shot whenever possible. If the machines are aimed right, it's easy.  Once, there was a gun who'd aimed the machines so they would reliably throw the clays to collide in mid field so he could get some snap shooting practice.  He usually was able to shoot both clays in the double before they got to the center.  I tried it and it was maddening!

CJ

Link Posted: 12/22/2002 2:35:25 PM EDT
[#29]
I SORT of remember doing some wild stuff with pellet guns when I was a kid--hitting flying birds and running rabbits.  You sort of get to the point as a kid with a pellet gun that you are like Quigley Down Under--it's just a natural thing.

My latest best shot though was about two weeks ago with my PSS.

We have a 6" gong set up at 400 yards on a rope.  It swings and twists after you hit it.  

This time, it twisted and stayed at about an 85 degree angle--in other words, you could see MAYBE 1" of the face of the gong and at a steep angle going away.  

I had to tried, on other days, to hit that thing when it was like that but never did.  But I was out with my shooting buddy and he dared me!

I got prone, took a while to set-up the shot and let it fly.  Thwaaak!

Nailed on the first shot. Hit it two more times after that two at about the same angle.  

Link Posted: 12/22/2002 5:52:06 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
 You sort of get to the point as a kid with a pellet gun that you are like Quigley Down Under--it's just a natural thing.

This is VERY true.  As a teenager, I completely wore out my Benjamin pellet pistol.  I can only guess how many thousands of rounds that took.
And as for how good a shooter it made me, well, I fully EXPECTED to shoot my way down a row of fired .22LR cases at 25 yards, one shot per casing, and I did it MANY times.  I don't claim to be that good a shot now, because I'm not practicing with that kind of intensity,  but I am still a good shot by any reasonable interpretation.    

I actually think that a good BB or pellet gun and a large supply of ammo is perhaps the best gift you can give to a youngster who's interested in the shooting sports, provided he has the sense and intelligence to use it wisely.  It helps make good, responsible shooters.

CJ
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:15:14 PM EDT
[#31]
I was in the U.P. of Michigan camping with friends. Our beverages of entertainment were contained in quart glass bottles. Long story short, one friend bets me that I can't hit a bottle on the wing.  He throws it, it's going away from my left side at about 45 degrees, going left to right.  I vaporized the bottle.  I used a Winchester Mod94.  The best damn brush gun.  Period.
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 6:18:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Was out hunting coyotes in Colorado last year.  Sitting on top of a hill in eastern Colorado, there's nothing higher than 6" tall.  Called a female in who started trotting directly towards me up the hill.  I waited until she was about 50 yrds away before I shot her (with my trusty Colt HBAR, I might add!). She dropped like a rock, and didn't even twitch, which I thought was wierd. When I got there there was a lot of blood...but no bullet holes.  Seems I had shot her through the mouth and out the right ear.  The only evidence was a small nick at the base of the ear.  

Too bad there weren't any witnesses--just a couple of pictures that don't really show what happened.
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 9:06:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Yup, I've had some crazy shots as a kid with a pellet gun but my best rifle shot occured a few monthes ago.

I was at the local range with my normal plethora
of "politically-incorrect weapons." I set up
up four 100 yd. targets at the 100 yd line in regular 2X2 postion. I reach into my pocket and
pull out a quarter from the change contents in my pocket, put some masking tape on the bottom and taped it to the bottom left target on the X. I tell the rangemaster and he laughs a little.

When I get back to the the FL I decide to pick up my ugly Maadi AK. Using surplus Yugo 7.62X39 I set my rear sight to
the 100yd setting, aimed, squinted breathed in 4 times and let fly one round. I looked on my spotting scope and it appeared the quarter had
blown through the backstop.

I continued shooting at the remaining 3 targets grouping 3 to 4 in. leaving the bottom left alone. When the rangemaster called cease fire/check targets I
walk up and see the quarter is still in place with one neat .30 cal hole dead through the center of George Washington's head! One shot one"kill"

The rangemaster was speechless!

I now keep the quarter on my keychain as a
reminder of the shot and for good luck.
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 3:48:00 AM EDT
[#34]
About 20 years ago 4 of us was going down the river in a flat bottom boat doing about 40mph, old gent pulled out a snub nose 22 he always carried  and shot a buzzard out of the sky, fell like a ton of bricks. He just turned his head around and nodded a little and put his gun back in his overalls. The rest of us took about 30 min to get our mouths shut.
Link Posted: 12/24/2002 11:42:04 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Yup, I've had some crazy shots as a kid with a pellet gun but my best rifle shot occured a few monthes ago.

I was at the local range with my normal plethora
of "politically-incorrect weapons." I set up
up four 100 yd. targets at the 100 yd line in regular 2X2 postion. I reach into my pocket and
pull out a quarter from the change contents in my pocket, put some masking tape on the bottom and taped it to the bottom left target on the X. I tell the rangemaster and he laughs a little.

When I get back to the the FL I decide to pick up my ugly Maadi AK. Using surplus Yugo 7.62X39 I set my rear sight to
the 100yd setting, aimed, squinted breathed in 4 times and let fly one round. I looked on my spotting scope and it appeared the quarter had
blown through the backstop.

I continued shooting at the remaining 3 targets grouping 3 to 4 in. leaving the bottom left alone. When the rangemaster called cease fire/check targets I
walk up and see the quarter is still in place with one neat .30 cal hole dead through the center of George Washington's head! One shot one"kill"

The rangemaster was speechless!

I now keep the quarter on my keychain as a
reminder of the shot and for good luck.

Sweet!

Scan in a pic so we can see!! Cool!
Link Posted: 12/24/2002 11:53:39 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
5subslr5, when I was going through Basic Training at Fort Polk in 1970, we had a day where we used BB guns to shoot at discs that were thrown in the air by our partner.  They were about 3 inches in diameter.  The instructors demonstrated how to do it by throwing dimes in the air and hitting them almost every time.  One instructor could hit an aspirin every time.  Amazing!

O_P, you force me to admit I shot and hit the dime once - then retired !!
Link Posted: 12/24/2002 4:55:22 PM EDT
[#37]
I shot a running buck at 90 paces with an iron- sighted Ruger Single Six .357. I had a scoped slug gun in my left hand and the pistol in right, and the buck was running between two thickets - I couldn't get the pistol holstered fast enough to use the shotgun, so I raised and fired instinctively. The buck dropped instantly and slid about 20 yds with his front legs folded under him over a snow-covered field of cut soybeans. Biggest buck I've ever killed.
Link Posted: 12/24/2002 5:55:17 PM EDT
[#38]
I live in a suburban area and shoot a lot of CB caps and Colibris out of my .22s.  You get to learn the hold over after a while.

I have two "best" shots.  The first is a squirrel shot dead at approx. 75 yards out of a tree off hand with a CB.  My second is a Crow shot out of a 80-90 foot tree at about 50 yards with a Colibri.  Not bad.
Link Posted: 12/24/2002 7:56:09 PM EDT
[#39]
About 20 years ago, I was shooting with my best friend (who is now my brother-in-law).  We were shooting turtles off of an old country wooden bridge with our 4" barrel .357 revolvers.  I saw a snake swim across the ditch at about 100 yards, and just snapped the revolver up and made a quick kinda aimed shot.  Hit the snake dead center!!  My friend about fell off the bridge, I did too, but didn't show it.  I just reholstered the gun like it was just an everyday shot.  Probably the luckiest shot I have ever made.
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 12:58:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Shot at a rabbit with a 56cal black powder rifle.  Make it even better, I was shooting 54 cal ball through it.  I couldn't hit a telephone pole from 50ft but somehow managed to hit the rabbit in the head.  Took it clean off!!
Link Posted: 12/25/2002 3:25:11 PM EDT
[#41]
At the BRC, Ed Avilia Jr. taped soda can sized Tannerite bombs to the 450 and 400 yard targets. I set up my State Arms 50BMG and took them with one shot each.

Another time, I was sighting in my buddies Savage 22-250 at 100 yards when a dragon fly landed on the target.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 10:12:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Oh, I should add that my buddy and I got real good at shooting pushpins with 10/22s at 50 yards.  (a pushpin is only slightly larger than the bullet).  

And on Christmas eve, I went shooting.  

I shot a 1.5"  4 shot group at 375 yards (no wind) and a .45" 10 shot group at 100 with my PSS (obviously, there was only one hole .45" in diameter).  
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 12:45:01 PM EDT
[#43]
I once lazed a crow at around 300yds with a GVLLD!  
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 9:18:54 PM EDT
[#44]
10 point Mule Deer for 200 yds with a muzzeloader..yes blackpowder.

My first deer.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 5:28:18 AM EDT
[#45]
At a ham shoot one morning last spring,I paid my $1.00 for 1 shot,stepped up to the firing line with a mini 14 iron sight and drilled a golf ball dead center at 100 yards offhand.Guy looking through a spotting scope said 'you missed".I said "bullshit I saw it move".We called the line safe and proceeded down range to find the golf ball neatly drilled.I then explained to the gentleman that I had been practicing shooting peas all week and that the golf ball looked like a basketball to me I took my ham and left.He later presented that golf ball to me in a trophy case.My wife is constantly trying to get me to throw it away.I keep telling her "BULLSHIT".
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 6:49:01 AM EDT
[#46]
I would have to call bullshit on that one, too, because everybody knows mini 14's aren't accurate enough to hit a softball at 100 yards!  

Seriously, good shooting!

Golf balls DO make interesting targets, and they're re-useable.  I've got a trophy golf ball here that I nailed NINE times with .223 and it's STILL holding together pretty well.  I can't think of another object that size that would hold together so well.

Years ago on the family farm, I would amuse myself by shooting flies on the porch with my pellet pistol, at just one pump to avoid damaging anything.  How big is a fly in terms of minutes of angle when it's thirty feet from you, anyway?
I was hitting them four out of five times at that distance.

CJ
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 6:55:55 AM EDT
[#47]
That would be called "minute-of-fly".  LOL.  Pretty good shooting.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top