Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2003 10:51:41 AM EDT
As the first FAL forum moderator (I became one exactly one year ago, so today it's kinda my birthday), I wanted to thank EVERYONE who uses this forum; for keeping it clean. In one year as a mod, I never had to chime in, never had to lock ONE SINGLE THREAD...that's something.  Keep up the good work guys.
HUNTER.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 11:51:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Moderator?  There was a moderator in this forum?

Rumor has it that AR15FCOM is downsizing.  You better start locking some threads for job security purposes.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 6:31:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Downsizing - they're hiring more and more moderators!
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 7:59:46 AM EDT
[#3]
The reason for this is that FAL'ers are very responsible,caring people who love children and kittens, and have a deep respect for the feelings of others. Ever noticed the love on the FALFILES?
AB
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 9:15:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Downsizing - they're hiring more and more moderators!

Damn rumors!
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 10:18:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The reason for this is that FAL'ers are very responsible,caring people who love children and kittens, and have a deep respect for the feelings of others. Ever noticed the love on the FALFILES?
AB

This is true.

HUNTER.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 3:11:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Ummm... thanks.  I think.  I suddenly feel like you're describing Michael Jackson and not a bunch of friendly and helpful gun-nuts.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 4:58:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Ummm... thanks.  I think.  I suddenly feel like you're describing Michael Jackson and not a bunch of friendly and helpful gun-nuts.  

"Hey cliffy, wanna hold.........
"MY GUN"?

AB

Link Posted: 12/8/2003 3:13:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Nobody suggest a group hug or I'm gonna hurl.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 8:15:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
AB

I don't like kittens!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:53:56 PM EDT
[#10]
hey what does the mod job pay,I jump to quick,can lock a thread in a heartbeat,where do I apply....o yea I love kittens my best recipe ........sorry just the FAL owner  ...........comming out....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top