Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2014 12:27:37 PM EDT
Does anyone have a Templar Ark30 for .300 Blackout?  I am wondering how much "sparking" there is with supers and subs on a 9 Inch barrel.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 3:30:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't noticed any running it in front of my 9" aac upper.

Link Posted: 10/5/2014 3:38:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Doesn't the noise of the copter kind of cancel out the benefits of a suppressor?
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 8:27:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Shot mine for the first time today, subs and only 5 rounds. Too many people at the range to wring it out and it was sunny so I can't comment on the sparking or lack of.
I just want to know how people are opening theirs up. Templar says send it back for service which is BS since they billed the thing as being user serviceable in the first place.
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 10:41:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the replies so far.  Did not know about the recommendation to send it back for disassembly.  If that is the case then what is the point?
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 11:07:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Have used mine on an 8" 300BLK with supersonic at night, 8" 300BLK super and sub in day, 16" 6.8SPC supersonic in day, .308 16" supersonic in day, and 16" 300BLK subsonic in day.  Have never seen any sparking, nor has anyone else said anything.  

Haven't had a need to take mine apart, but have made one attempt at doing so and found it too snug for simple hand pressure to unscrew, so I did nothing further in that regard.  I was also concerned that I alter the inside baffle orientation to the tube, as currently it plays so well with my 6.8 as to give Awesome accuracy, as in under 1/2" groups at 100yd (1" w/o suppressor; < 1/2" w/suppressor), and I don't want to chance altering the group sizes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top