Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/3/2006 1:39:43 PM EDT
I'm not terribly familiar with HK's, as I've only shot a few that other people had at the range, but I was sufficiently impressed. I bought a Fleming sear in a burst pack and a CA DOJ HK94 from two different people this week. Once I get the host gun in, I want to get it SBR'ed and MP5-ized (is that a word? ). As far as I can tell, this is what I need done:

1. Install a threaded 3-lug short barrel (is it better to have the current barrel cut and threaded or get a new SBR barrel?)
2. Install a paddle mag release
3. Remark as MP5
4. Refinish

Is there anything else that I should have done? Also, can you give me a list of C2's that convert HKs? Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:03:09 PM EDT
Send it all to Vollmer in ILL or S&H in OK, they will do it all
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:08:46 PM EDT
Congrats on buying a Flemming Sear pack. I really need to buy one.

Check into RDTS. The do VERY good work, but they will take a long time.

Gordon Miller does nice HK C2 work.

Jayson at Investment Grade Firearms have turned out some nice work, and I think his pricing is fair.

Curtis Higgins at S&H will do it.

There are a few others but I think Vollmer is no longer taking on HK work.

Post over at HKpro.com they will have a full list and people will post pictures of C2s work.

Chris
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:12:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MGHenry:
Send it all to Vollmer in ILL or S&H in OK, they will do it all

AFAIK Vollmer is not doing work anymore, I even heard he is prohibited from touching a firearm due to a legal problem with Club Fed!!

Y
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:31:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By UZI4you:

Check into RDTS. The do VERY good work, but they will take a long time.

Ralph at RDTS built my MP5 in 2 days. That's not typical but he has shortened his turnaround times.
Top Top