Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2003 10:17:31 PM EDT
im looking for one. but cant seem to find any that arent a few hundred bucks. who can help me find one for cheap?

and ive looked at the local surplus store but they just have ones that hold like 40mm gernades. i want one that i can carry mags in
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 1:14:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Try these:

Tactical Vest

or

LBV

or even

http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/tacforce.htm

Tac Force

I'm not sure of the quality, but they are half what Blackhawk, Eagle, and everyone else asks for theirs.  Just remember, you get what you pay for.  The extra Cost for a Eagle or a SOE vest is usually well worth it.  Take more time and save up a little more and I think you will be more satisfied with the product you will end up with by doing that.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 4:19:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top