Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2002 1:44:05 PM EDT
If I would like a semi-auto shotgun with an extended magazine tube and an integral pistol grip stock, what are my options?

What about taking an existing tactical type gun, say an 11-87, and adding the pistol grip style stock....legal? Are there pre-ban issues with shotguns as well?

Thanks,

-Bill
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 3:02:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know the specifics on shotguns, but I do know that you can't have the combination of a pistol grip stock and extended magazine on any autoloader unless it is a pre-ban (before Sept. 94, I believe).  You can have that combination on a pump gun though.  I am sure someone will answer in a minute who can add some clarity to my answer.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 4:09:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Arc is correct.  I've been thinking about getting a new Benelli M1S90.  I don't like the idea of paying for a used pre-ban when I can pay $300 less for a new post ban.  I figure I'm never really going to fire it from the hip, so I'll take the standard stock and an extended tube.  Five + 1 is just not quite enough for a gun that can fire that fast.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top