Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2005 12:13:57 PM EDT
I placed an order and they shipped the wrong pouches.  

I sent them back the pouches and asked for the correct ones.  

They sent back the correct pouches, next day, and refunded my shipping for the original order, AND sent me an email to confirm all of this with apologies.  

Tactical Tailor are good people.  I've spent quite a bit with them over the years and I have never had a backorder, they always promply ship and send shipping confirmation by email, and this is the first incorrect order I've ever received.  I've also never had any of their products fail.  

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 3:46:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:40:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Roger that  - big +1...
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:15:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:25:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have had nothing but out-standing service from the folks at TT and their gear.

Another BIG +1
Have never had anything but the best to say about them!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:26:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn! DT
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:52:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I will say their customer service is good, but I wish I had not needed to contact them so often.  Three times they have shipped me the wrong products (right stuff on the invoice, wrong stuff in the box).  However they have always made good.  One time I liked the wrong item well enough to just reorder the right thing (same price), and keep the wrong item.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top