BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2004 5:47:23 PM EDT
Some plz show me a Tac Light that will fit a Weaver/Pic rail that is under $100
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:57:38 PM EDT
[#1]

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=142&t=142231

Sold by brightflashlites. He is in FL so i dont know how he is faring due to the recent weather.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:12:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Wait, first is this for a handgun or rifle?
Handguns would need a smaller light to fit in front of the trigger guard.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:16:18 AM EDT
[#3]
A pelica m6, mount and pressure switch can be had for around 100, 45 for light, 25 for mount and 22 for preassure switch. 110 lumens and not a bad set up. It is 1 inch so you could use a cheap scope ring instead to save money.  I used it for a while. I now use a streamlight tl3, 200 lumens for 50,
a mount from botach for 26. No pressure switch is available so i used a yankee hill offset rail mount, 25 from botach. It works great. The tl 3 is only 3/4" so standard scope mount wont work.
The m6 is getting ready to be remounted to my shotgun.
For a lil more botach is running the streamlight m3x for 106.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:55:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a AR with a weaver rail already installed.  I hope to find a good tac light for under $100.  I will check out the ones you guys have suggested. Thanks!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top